Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle?

Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle?

Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle

?

I recently received a letter from a woman who was desperately hoping to conceive a baby girl. She wanted to know if she could increasethe odds of this happening by tweaking when she conceived as it related to her ovulation day. But, she was confused as to whether she should shoot for the beginning or the end of the ovulation cycle. She had read about both sides of this window and wasn't sure which she should pursue. I'll explain the right way to look at this in the following article.

Should You Be Trying To Conceive In The Beginning Of Ovulation (Or The End Of It) If You Want A Daughter?: I can answer this very quickly, but, before I do, Iwant for you to understand the reasoning behind my answer. If you want a girl baby, the thing that is going to make that happen is for an X sperm chromosome to fertilize your healthy and waiting egg. But, both that chromosome and your egg are only really viable and healthy for a few days in your fertility window. Before long, both will die off and, a few weeks after that, you will get your period and the cycle will eventually repeat itself again (assuming that you don't become pregnant.)

So, you're trying to juggle the viability of these two separate but hopefully combining parts. And, you want for both of them to connect to one another when they are both still viable and able to do their jobs. However, this is not the only consideration. Because you also have roughly half Y sperm chromosomes also in the mix and in the race. And, these guys have their own separate life span and viability. Many people assume that the X and Y are pretty much the same. They really are not. The Y weaken and / or die off much more quickly. And, as awful as this sounds, you want for them to die off so that they can not compete with your X's. Knowing that they can't hang around for as long as your X's, you want to make sure that provide them with an environment that is going to be much less than friendly.Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle?

One way that you can do this is to conceive before ovulation ever occurs. (See, I told you I was eventually going to give you the short answer.) People will tell me that they want to conceive in the "beginning of ovulation" for a girl. However, this is not completely accurate. You actually want to shoot for the day that occurs 3-4 days before actual ovulation takes place. So, if you ovulate on day 15 of your cycle (this is only an example, since every one is different) then you would want to have intercourse on day 11 and / or day 12.

Now that you know the optimal day for a girl conception, you may think that this will be easy to accomplish. But, I can't tell you how many people assume this and are wrong. They are wrong because they guess at their ovulation day, or like many people, assume that it happens around day 14 of 15 (after their period.) This is not always correct. To be sure, make sure that you use an ovulation predictor that measures your bodily fluids (meaning urine, saliva, or blood.)

Now that I've answered the question, Ihave to tell you that there are a few other things that you should be asking yourself. These questions are: "am I acidic enough to conceive a girl?;" and "do I know the correct sex positions to up my odds of getting a daughter?" Covering all three of these things makes sure that you are doing everything that you can to give the X's an easier route to the egg. The other two questions are there because acidity is a known enemy to the Y's as is distance. It all comes down to successfully weeding them out.

Conceive A Girl is a website I put together to offer step by step instructions, hints, tips, and resources for couples wishing to conceive a baby girl. You'll find resources for douche recipes and food lists, as well as ovulation predictors and PH test strips. Take a look if you like at http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/
How to Get Pregnant Tips Tips To Get Pregnant Immediately Trying To Conceive - How To Get Pregnant Quickly The Inside Scoop On How To Get Pregnant After Tubal Ligation Getting Pregnant In 7 Weeks Using Proven Natural Methods,tips For Getting Pregnant How To Get pregnant with PCOS using Metaformin and Other Prescriptions How To Get Pregnant with PCOS Naturally Thinking About Getting Pregnant What to Eat While Pregnant and What to Avoid: Making the Right Choice What to Eat While Pregnant: The Top 4 Pregnancy No-No's Do Prenatal Vitamins Help You Get Pregnant? Find Out If Prenatal Vitamins Help With Conception Best Chances Of Getting Pregnant - Bun In The Oven Best Days To Get Pregnant - Bun In The Oven
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.62.45) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013183 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4061, 955,
Am I More Likely To Get Pregnant With A Girl At The Beginning Or End Of My Ovulation Cycle? Atlanta