Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Allowing Others To Observe The Birth Of Your Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Allowing Others To Observe The Birth Of Your Child

Whenever my wife and I were expecting our first child, a number of people told us all about their own labor stories, and some of them were really hilarious, while others really bordered on the absurd. However, a number of people told us all about how others were in the room observing, such as medical students and the like. My wife and I really thought this was an invasion of privacy and we were pretty adamant that we weren't going to allow this to happen while my wife was in labor. It was something that we were definitely going to take a stand on, and I was in full agreement with my wife about this issue.Of course as many things in life, this plan took an abrupt change. My wife ended up having quite a hard labor when she had to be induced, and because of this there were a number of people who requested if they could be there to observe the whole process. I still remember when the nurse asked my wife if a paramedic student could observe her, as this was the first person that we had been asked permission to view the labor, shortly after my wife had been induced. Much to my surprise, my wife agreed to this, and I thought maybe it was the drugs affecting her mind. I asked the nurse to excuse us and talked to my wife to make sure that this was what she wanted. When she assured me she was okay with it, then I was all on board as well.This ended up being a really great decision, as I had this perception of it being an invasion of privacy, but all the people who came there to observe my wife's labor, really helped to support her both mentally and physically as well. They were there with us through the entire labor process, which lasted over eight hours, and even when my wife had to be taken to the OR to have the baby taken out with forceps. By the end of the labor process, I really had a connection to these people, especially after my baby was born and they were congratulating me. So I would suggest to you that if you are going through your first pregnancy, that allowing others to observe it, isn't such a bad thing after all and may end up being one of the best decisions you ever make as well.
Advice To Discomfort Relief Although Childbirth Parrot Cages - Hand Feeding child Birds The Benefits of a Cell Phone For Teens Punk Fashion: Emo Makeup for Teens, Girls and Boys Teen Pine Bunkbeds Tend To Be Innovative As Well As Imaginative Gift Ideas For A Teenage Girl Distinctive child boy gifts ideas Why And How Parents Should Encourage Children To Dress Up Dolls With 18 Inch Doll Clothes How can my child learn online? Child sex workers Children and Psychotherapy Encourage self confidence and self improvement in children Hypnosis can help combat Child Obesity
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.5.239) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005115 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2206, 956,
Allowing Others To Observe The Birth Of Your Child Campo Grande