Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » After Hours Surcharges, How Much Can I Expect To Pay?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

After Hours Surcharges, How Much Can I Expect To Pay?

After Hours Surcharges, How Much Can I Expect To Pay?

Many people ship many packages during the day via a courier service but sometimes the need arises for shipping after business hours

. Many courier companies have very high surcharges after hours and many businesses and people's wallets get drained when having to ship at non business hours. The afterhours surcharge can be a percentage increase from the original shipping price or it could be a flat rate fee added to the delivery price. The after business hours are typically between six o'clock pm to six o'clock am. So if you are stuck having to ship within this time limit, you are looking at a price increase. It is always best to shop around with several different couriers to find the best after hours cost.

You can find different courier's costs by researching their prices. You can try using the internet to find pricing for after hours. Simply go to one of the popular search engines such as Yahoo, Bing, or Google and search for couriers in your area. You can then look at their websites and see which one has the cheapest after hours surcharge and which one best suits your needs.

If you live in the great city of Chicago, you will have great options for a courier service that offers after hours shipping. You can do a search for a great Chicago courier service that has decent pricing when shipping after hours. Here is a great example on different services offered in Chicago.

One of the top Chicago courier service is Courier A. When you go onto Courier service A's website or talk to them on the phone you will notice that they do not have a surcharge when shipping between the hours of 6 pm to 6 am. This can be a powerful winning point with those of you that have to ship after hours. This could save you a lot of money.

Courier B is the other option that you would have in Chicago. This Chicago courier service however unlike Courier A has an afterhours surcharge that will total fifty percent of the original price. This could get pricey if you have to ship after hours several times.

In the Chicago area there are many courier services. You may find some that have no surcharge like our example and some that do. The choice is up to you as to which one that you will choose. Always make sure to compare prices between the courier services that you will use.

by: Scott P Gallagher
Where Can You Buy A Safety Lanyard? Online Shopping - Easy Way Buy Pepsi Cola To Send? Skillfully Playing The Price Card Faxless Payday Advance Avail Your Pay In Advance Do I Pay For Any Traffic Violations My Courier Criver Is Ticketed For? Buy concert Joomla Template Looking to Buy the Venta LW44? Buy Sale Rent Property In Indore My International Online Shopping Mall How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy A Lanyard Keychain? Where to Buy The Ab Circle Pro Pay Someone To Manage Your Social Accounts Slush Eismaschine - How To buy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.239.123) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011796 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2401, 962,
After Hours Surcharges, How Much Can I Expect To Pay? Campo Grande