Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Affiliate Marketing Made Easy - Seven Simple Steps.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Affiliate Marketing Made Easy - Seven Simple Steps.

Affiliate marketing is the place where the majority of Internet Marketing "entrants" first look when approaching the idea of making money online.

The reason for this is clear.

Affiliate marketers doesn't have to go through the long, and often painful, process of developing a product to sell to a market. If you just want to do it the way I do, go to Clickbank and open an account. It's free.

Once there, you can look at the various "market segments" Clickbank divides it's considerable marketing world into.

Make a list of the top three or four products in each segment.

There you are! That's what's hot. If they weren't they wouldn't be in the top three! So don't use the same list forever!

Make a new list once a month and, pretty soon, when you get your marketing plan together, you'll hit a home run because because you are playing ball in the right park.

That doesn't mean you can't make money selling products that are not in the top three or four. You can.

But how to pick a product isn't the only reason I am writing this article. Instead, I wanted to talk to you about HOW it is that you are going to sell this product.

I've only had success one way.

First - I pick what looks to me like the best product at that time, and the product pretty much defines the buyer type and thus the niche.

Second - I make a sales page (very low key-most high powered internet marketers wouldn't do this - but I am NOT one of those high-powered marketers) that presents the product in a good way.

Third - I then put that page at a url that will help it get well ranked for a keyword at the beginning of the url and the keyword has to be VERY relevant to the product or market.

Fourth - I get some links to the url by posting it out on the web at a some select places. I like Stumbleupon and Digg and Reddit. I secure some other links to that url by placing my rss feeds with some "feed aggregators" like feedest.com and feedage.com

Fifth - I write some articles (this is one!) about the topic "keyword" and put them at Ezine (at a minimum) and other article places if I can. Recently I enabled myself to place articles at hundreds of places (including EzineArticles) by paying for a mass submission outfit to...well...mass submit my articles to LOTS of places. It has real impact.

Sixth - This should be around the fourth day. Maybe fifth. At first, while you are a slowpoke. Right about here is when I check to see if I am "indexed by Google."

How easy is that? You select your entire URL and copy it. Now go to the Google search box and paste it in. If you come up right at the top or near you are indexed! Google knows who you are!

An awful lot of websites sites are out there, but no one knows it. They are NOT indexed and I can hear them complaining about low traffic now!

Seventh - What I do...while I am looking to start another easy affiliate marketing site is to go through a series of other things I can do to cause traffic to come to my site.

Like I will put a 'pointer" post on 3StepAds. The links I put on there "point" to pages I want to increase the rank of. There are other places like this too.

In that "pointer post" I will place links pointing back to my site! If I was selling fish oil it would look like this in the text body of the post... "There are many great benefits you receive when you take 2 of these fish oil capsules in the morning." The italicized keyword "fish oil capsules" would be a hyperlink to my "fish oil capsules" URL. Get it?

The keyword "fish oil capsules" is one of Googles most important ranking factors. Google considers a "verifying text link" that is in context (where it belongs - and not just in some random place) an important "vote" for your site being good for "fish oil capsules." They (google) then start to move you toward the first page for "fish oil capsules."

On some keywords I got to first page fast! Like a week. On others - never. But one things RULES! You absolutely have to have traffic to your site!

And getting on Google Page One will get you TRAFFIC!

Copyright (c) 2009 Riley West

by: Riley West
Advantages Of Pay Per Click Marketing Introduction To Pay Per Click How To Write Emails That Get Results Don't Discount Offline Business Opportunities by:Kathy Burns-Millyard Small Cards, Big Ideas: Alternative Uses for Business Cards by:Linda Elizabeth Alexander Cultural Awareness - an HR perspective by:N.A. Johnson Islam in the Workplace by:Neil Payne PR: What's the Point? by:Robert A. Kelly Creating Great Business Correspondence by:Colin Ong TS When Do I Need To Hire A Business Plan Consultant by:Howard Schwartz Five Major Ways to Save Money by:Paul Davis How to Prepare your Mind/Body to Give Great Speeches by:Sandra Schrift An Untapped Resource For Finding Your Ideal Home Business by:Chuck Huckaby
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.234.141) / Processed in 0.013921 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 4370, 973,