Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 10
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 10

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 10

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the tenth part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

Pleasemake sure that you see theother 9parts that precede this one, because you wouldn't want to miss out on all of that great Sales Training! You can read them in the numerical order that they were written, butthis isn't a requirement, only a suggestion...but please do read them and share them with other peopleyou know, who might need them! Good Karma for You!

When you are selling, some people may feel that you are overly-anxious to earn a commission and this might make them skeptical. I have sometimes thrown my arms up in the air, and taken a step backwards and said in a friendly voice, "You know folks, makes no difference to me whether you do this or not, but you seem like awesome people, and I would love to see you benefit from this!" Then they suddenly feel as though you care about them and not the commission. Who knows? Maybe you are not even getting a commission...is the thought that might go through their mind, putting them at ease!Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 10

When trying to sell an MLM product to your family or friends, and you are just starting out...you might say something like, "Come on John, please buy a couple of these and try them, and help me out! I really believe in this company, and I want to make a serious GO of it, and I need a few people close to me to help me get started! I am not trying to recruit you, I just need some retail customers!"

Also, when you are selling something like that, and someone you sell to wants their money back, don't bother to return the item to the company...use it as a sample, or let people you know try it, or maybe you can even sell it to someone else, or give it to them as a gift! Let's say you sold a big bottle of 180 vitamins to a lady you know, and she says after a few days that she can't take them, because of her sensitive stomach, rather than throw away or bothering to return the remaining 177 tablets, you can break them down into little baggies of a one week supply to let friends try them!

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com a self help writer and speaker, as well as a writer-for-hire! Hope these tips are helping you and would love to have you send a message, via my website, to say hello and let me know what you think!

Get yourself up and ready and out there every day, whether it is a sales job, or your own business! Always make it a goal to talk to X amount of people that day! Do not let yourself down, and be careful not to spend hours, days, and weeks wasting time doing "busy work" that will not help you make sales!

I once had this friend Ray, who would get into a different Multi-Level deal, EVERY month. Then he would spend hours and hours and hours trying to re-invent the wheel by writing a phone script to call everyone he ever knew and even some strangers. He would design these awesome fliers and mailings and even get copies made, and collate them, fold them and stuff the envelopes...this would go on for weeks!

The sad thing is...he never made one single phone call, never mailed one single letter, never told anyone about the deal, never sold one single item, never gave out one single brochure or catalog, and then he would end up quitting and moving onto the next deal!

Maybe YOU need a good Ghost Writer for Hire! Here I am!

When you have a sales job, you can sometimes make extra money by peddling something on the side, that does not conflict. For years I have carried a bag of small, light-weight, self-defense pepper sprays with me, everywhere I go! These are something that everyone needs and wants, but they are not sold on every street corner! This creates an opportunity for those of us with some balls! That's right! If that word is too much for your sensitive ears, you probably cannot handle sales.

Anyway, these self-defense pepper sprays are legal in all of the United States, but MA, MI, NY, and WI have very specific rules as to how and where you may purchase one...but if you are in one of the continental United States, other than those four...we can provide YOU with Some Pepper Sprays at Wholesale for YOU to resell at a CASH profit!

Until next time, keep smiling, keep selling, and keep enjoying your life!

Many Blessings!
Even Children Can Floor You If You Don't Know This Much About Menopause Flabby Bingo Arms and Bridget Jones' Knickers - I kid you not! Senator Scott Brown's Secret of Childhood Sexual Abuse Child Custody - The Process of Obtaining Custody of Your Children in Pennsylvania Adult Toys Developed To Satisfy Lesbians The Benefit of Professional Assistance in a Child Custody Case To Advocate Children to Play Free Study this if you're operating out of baby boy gift suggestions Teen's iphone offers a higher call Tips On How To End Up With a Boy - 2 Well-liked Tactics Dogs and Kids The Benefits of Traditional Wooden Toys What are our wireless kids up to?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.150.80) New York / New York City Processed in 0.007010 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4694, 956,
Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 10 New York City