Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Advertising - Print Vs. Internet
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advertising - Print Vs. Internet

Author: Daniel Agnew

Article Source: MiNeeds.com, where consumers get competitive bids from Web Designers or Computer Service Professionals. Read reviews, compare offers & save. Its free!

Article Link: http://www.mineeds.com/Kingwood/NHTG/Articles/Advertising-Print-vs-Internet

Tags: Web Designers , Web Developers , Website Hosting Services , SEO , Advertising , Websites

As an IT Professional and a website designer I talk with many companies and small businesses about the importance of advertising and marketing on the internet. It is still to my surprise how many businesses are weary of spending the money on creating a website for online advertising. Before we move any further lets be clear about one thing. Online advertising is an incredibly low cost, low maintenance option that businesses have available. It is shocking to me how much businesses will spend monthly to be listed in multiple phone books for the same circulation area. I have several customers that have admitted to me that they spend at least $300 per month per phone book for a small two inch square space. These businesses are listed in three phone books and are spending about $900 dollars a month in phone book advertising that in todays society most people just throw away. However, after the initial setup of the website which can cost from $500 and up (for a good design), the monthly maintenance cost is extremely low in comparison. For domain registration and website hosting you should expect to pay between $50 and $100 per year in addition to any monthly maintenance or updating fee you may pay to a web design or SEO company. With the advances in todays technology phone books are becoming less of research tool and more of a paper weight while the internet increasingly becomes a point of reference for information for people. Now please be aware I am not advocating pulling all of your advertising out of phone books and investing solely in the internet, just carefully consider weighing the options. You might find that you can reduce your print advertising a very small portion and be able to afford a low maintenance website. In todays unstable economy and as we move into the future take a closer look at your companies advertising expenses and your return on those investments and consider making an investment in your future.

Was the Article Useful?

I hope you enjoyed the article! Please rate it at the following link, your feedback is highly appreciated:

by: MiNeeds
Tips for Buying Eyeglasses Online Massive Success In Your Business In 9 Easy Cmps Steps (step 9) Is Your Ppc Paying Off? Two Strategies For Website Home Page Copy To Make Visitors Stick Around Let Your Important Entities Know About Your Change Of Address Use Online Services For Easy Way Of Letting People Know About Change In Address How do you find a Discount Online Pharmacy You Can Trust? Write Quality Articles Faster With Batch Processing Why Am I Helping You Make Money Online? Some Primary Things Which Are Very Important Hiring A Seo Company Seo Company Pakistan Awarded As A Top Seo Company In Pakistan Is Search Engine Submission Really Necessary? Trade Currencies: 3 Questions To Help Find The Best Forex System
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.116.183) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013224 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2845, 973,
Advertising - Print Vs. Internet Copenhagen