Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Adsense banned my ads!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adsense banned my ads!

Adsense banned my ads!

Adsense banned my ads!

I could not believe it! I built my new site, set it up and after just 4 weeks, adsense stopped my ads! Here is the message I received....

Hello,

After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account

poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a

responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due

to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense

account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will

both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.

Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the

effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the

advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that

this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and

cooperation.

If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how

you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find

more information by visiting

http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Well, this is my story! There was no invalid activity on my website! I was not cliking just to be clicking to make money! My account was up to 89.00 and that meant at the 100.00 mark they would have to send me a check! Well, I don't get anything now! They claim to be refunding the money back to affected advertisors......well, I don't belive this! The money probably stays with adsense. I had on a average of 100 plus visitors a day after the first week, so I am sure that there was no invalid clicking. I retired from a photography business and of course, I wanted a camera shop. So, after setting it up I advertised on my Facebook account. Since most of my friends I worked with are on my Facebook account, was all looking at my site as well as all my family and other friends! Was I suppose to state "Do not Click on my Ads"! And how were they to know that even just browsing and clicking at all the pretty ads they were hurting me. But, in the end they did me a favor! If you just had the same thing happen to you, you can appeal it. But, most cases are denied and you are banned forever. After all my research, I decided it was not worth it. I did not have 1-4 weeks for them to decide if I was telling the truth while my site was bare! There are many stories on the internet of how many have been banned and for no reason you may be the next one! Needless to say, it forced me to rework my site completely! I now am totally Adsense Free! My site is now making more money without the distracting ads that all my visitors were clicking on. They actually did me a favor and I in full control of my ads and can now let all my family and friends click as much as they want without my money being taken away from me!

To get some great deals on everything electronic and much more, go to:

www.thedigitalcameramart.com
Private Quarters Online Review - Who Can Succeed with Private Quarters? Why You Should Get Into Online Fundraising Now Watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Online Useful Information When Buying Replica Panerai Online Online Violin Lessons - Are You Missing Out? Understanding AdWords Keywords Tool Learn Complete Details On Anyone's Past! Use This Online Background Check Making money online can be easy Online Tenant Loans: Best Financial Partner for People Living On Rent Online Brand Building Presents 3 Challenges The Best Place To Buy Beats Is To Shop Online The Best Strategies to Trade Forex Part Time Pretty Russian Women: A Good Means To Build Your Online Relationship
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.34.87) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011987 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3203, 973,
Adsense banned my ads! Tel Aviv