Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Adsense Click Protector Overview
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adsense Click Protector Overview

I've heard the name Mike Steup around the net for at least 5 years now

, with nothing bad written about him so far. He came out with Adsense Click Protector over a year ago. The product does exactly what the name of it suggests and protects your adsense sites from being over clicked by either robots or competitors constantly clicking on your ads in an effort to get you shut down. The price of this product is under $30.00 so the price is right at least. If you are one of the millions of honest people who run adsense on their websites and aren't trying to game the system yourself, then this product was designed for you in mind. In most cases malicious click fraud isn't conducted by you the honest adsense site owner, it's done by your visitors.

As crazy as it sounds they might not even by trying to sabotage your site, they are just doing it because they are bored and have no idea of the problems it could cause you. Or they could be vindictive competitors doing this knowing it will hurt you. And heaven forbid they create their own bot that can target websites like yours and really inflate your clicks to the point google gets suspicious. Google has the power to shut down any account immediately with just the click of a button. This is especially dangerous to those of you who get hundreds or even thousands of unique visitors everyday, with one click google can turn off your ads and stop paying you. Sure you can go with MSN network and some others, but they don't pay nearly as high as google adsense does.

Adsense Click Protector is a script you install on your website or blog and it's sole purpose is to prevent click fraud. Trying to get your adsense account turned back on by google could end up being wasted effort, or at the least extremely difficult. So if the low price of this script can prevent google from shutting you down, I'd say it's more than worth it. Google doesn't like the idea of being swindled, even if someone else was the actual culprit. There is a simple paint by the numbers guide that will show you how to use this script. There is also an 80 minute video course that comes with this software that will show you how to earn money with adsense.

I've personally went through over 50 reviews and just about each one was positive, and they all mentioned that the miniscule investment they made in this software was great and that it does exactly what it claims. In fact, I couldn't find any instances of someone getting their adsense account shut down after they installed and started using this script, which says wonders right there. I'm an adsense publisher myself, and luckily I've never had my account shut down yet but I have gotten a couple warning letters in the past regarding quality of clicks. So this is a product I'm going to seriously consider buying for myself as well. Mike Steup is an internet marketing product developer with a large following so you can be assured if a product comes out with his name behind it, it's a product you should at least take a hard look at.

By: Brian Garvin & Jeff West
Easy Make Money Online Way – How to Start Earning Big Watch The Simpsons Online And Enjoy Its Top 10 Characters Make Money Online – Learn the Secrets Legit Ways to Make Money Online – Find Out How Debt Consolidation Company Information - Compare Debt Consolidation Companies Online Make Money Online Immediately Is There an Online Community Where Professionals Can Answer My Debt Questions? The Benefits of Online Jobs Debt Consolidation Community - How to Locate a Legitimate Debt Consolidation Program Online Sewing Machine Sale – Where To Look Online Hosteria de Torazo Guarantees Worry-free Bookings with its Latest Online Reservation Best Online Jobs Debt Consolidation Community - Find Help and Support For Your Financial Situation Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.198.43) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005708 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3220, 973,
Adsense Click Protector Overview Ann Arbor