Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Family Insurance Health Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Buying Insurance Accident Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Mobile Insurance Internet Insurance Pregnant Insurance Dental Insurance Children Insurance Baby Insurance Employee Insurance Liability Insurance Pet Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

The Brazilian supermodel who is expecting her second child in March has become the first visibly-pregnant woman to star in the Pirelli Calendar

. Adriana Lima proudly bares her baby bump in a black belly top for the 2013 edition of the worlds most famous and sexiest calendar.

The 31-year-old model is expecting her second child with husband Marko Jaric. She married the Serbian NBY player on ST. Valentines Day 2009 and short after it was reported that Lima applied for Serbian citizenship. Valentina Lima Jari, the first child of the couple was born on November 15, 2009.

The Vanity Fair Italy was behind the scenes at the shoot in Rio de Janero and reported on their website: "For the first time the Pirelli Calendar 2013 will show a pregnant woman, Adriana Lima, with a visible baby bump.

"In 2004 there was a precedent, but no belly in sight."They also show pictures that show the Brazilian beauty posing with her baby bump bared clearly for the camera.As the Vanity Fair reported Lima is not the first model to make an appearance on the Calendar while pregnant. Back in 2004, the Dutch model Esther de Jong graced the May edition with a little baby bump. Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

Next to Adriana Lima the calendar will also feature 10 other models, including Elisa Sednaoui, Liya Kebede, Petra Nemcova, Isabeli Fontana and Kyleigh Kuhn. All models have one thing in common and that is that all demonstrated commitment to helping the world through activism, charity work, and foundations of their own. Liya Kebede is a goodwill ambassador for the World Health Organization. The mother of two is a passionate advocate for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Care. She established the Liya Kebede.Foundation, which is dedicated to improving maternal health and also created a clothing line, Lemlem, which helps support craftswomen in her native Ethiopia by using their colorful textiles.

The famously raunchy calendar was shooted by award-winning photographer Steve McCurry, who follows in the footsteps of Karl Lagerfeld, Bruce Weber and Mario Sorrenti. The American photojournalist is best known for his images of conflict areas like Afghanistan and has already won awards for that. According to McCurry, the calendar is going to be a calendar of the soul.

The surprising changes in the Pirelli Calendar 2013, the choice of a photographer, Steve McCurry, who has racked up awards for reporting in conflict areas, describes Vanity Fair from the shoot which took place in Rio de Janeiro."The photos show 11 women protagonists involved in the support of foundations, NGOs and humanitarian projects: it will be the calendar of the soul.

by: Fashionmodel
# 2 My wife and i were now excited when Raymond managed to complete his analysis through the precious recommendations he acquired through your web site. It's not at all simplistic just to possibly be giving away things which many others might have been trying to sell. And now we see we now have the writer to be grateful to for that. The entire explanations you have made, the simple web site navigation, the friendships you can help instill - it is mostly overwhelming, and it's really aiding our son and the family do think that situation is pleasurable, and that's exceptionally indispensable. Many thanks for all the pieces!   2021-1-30 03:42  reply
# 3 I must express thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this situation. Because of surfing around throughout the internet and getting ways that were not beneficial, I figured my entire life was done. Being alive without the presence of answers to the difficulties you've solved by way of this website is a crucial case, and ones which might have adversely damaged my career if I had not come across your web site. Your personal know-how and kindness in playing with all the things was crucial. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a step like this. I am able to at this point relish my future. Thanks very much for this reliable and effective guide. I will not hesitate to refer your site to anyone who should get care on this area.   2021-2-2 05:26  reply
# 4 My husband and i ended up being satisfied when Ervin managed to conclude his web research through the ideas he got through the weblog. It is now and again perplexing just to happen to be giving away facts which often most people could have been making money from. And we do understand we need the website owner to give thanks to because of that. These illustrations you have made, the simple blog navigation, the friendships you can make it possible to create - it's most powerful, and it's really aiding our son in addition to us feel that the idea is exciting, which is certainly highly indispensable. Many thanks for all the pieces!   2021-2-5 06:14  reply
# 5 I as well as my pals were examining the good tips on the website while unexpectedly I got an awful suspicion I never thanked you for those strategies. All of the women ended up as a consequence happy to learn them and now have clearly been making the most of these things. Appreciation for getting indeed accommodating as well as for pick out such important subjects millions of individuals are really wanting to be aware of. My personal honest regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.   2021-2-8 04:29  reply
# 6 I simply wanted to thank you so much once again. I am not sure the things I would have made to happen without the thoughts provided by you directly on this topic. It has been an absolute hard circumstance in my view, however , considering a skilled form you processed it made me to jump over happiness. I'm happy for the help and as well , trust you know what an amazing job you were putting in instructing most people all through your site. Most likely you have never met all of us.   2021-2-10 18:19  reply
# 7 My husband and i have been really happy when Raymond could do his web research from your precious recommendations he was given in your web site. It's not at all simplistic just to happen to be making a gift of facts that many others have been selling. And we also keep in mind we now have the writer to thank for this. The entire explanations you have made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships your site make it possible to instill - it's many overwhelming, and it's really leading our son and our family understand that matter is brilliant, and that is tremendously indispensable. Many thanks for the whole lot!   2021-2-13 04:20  reply
# 8 Thanks so much for giving everyone an extraordinarily superb chance to discover important secrets from this blog. It is usually so lovely and also stuffed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office peers to search the blog really three times every week to read through the newest issues you will have. And definitely, I am also actually amazed with your exceptional thoughts you serve. Selected 4 points in this posting are easily the most beneficial we've ever had.   2021-2-15 14:35  reply
# 9 I wish to show thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this particular instance. As a result of researching throughout the the web and finding ideas that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was over. Being alive without the presence of answers to the problems you've resolved through this guide is a crucial case, and ones that would have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your primary knowledge and kindness in playing with all the details was very useful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your expert and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your blog post to any individual who will need tips on this topic.   2021-2-18 10:48  reply
# 10 My husband and i ended up being absolutely thankful when Chris managed to carry out his researching through the entire ideas he made out of the blog. It is now and again perplexing to just possibly be offering guidelines other folks may have been selling. So we recognize we have the website owner to be grateful to for that. The entire explanations you have made, the easy web site navigation, the friendships you make it easier to engender - it is mostly superb, and it is making our son and the family know that that theme is thrilling, and that is seriously indispensable. Thanks for the whole thing!   2021-2-21 09:57  reply
# 11 My spouse and i have been joyous that Peter managed to complete his preliminary research through the entire precious recommendations he acquired from your own web page. It is now and again perplexing just to be offering tricks that many some people could have been selling. And now we recognize we now have the writer to be grateful to for that. The entire explanations you have made, the simple blog menu, the friendships you can aid to promote - it is mostly astounding, and it's leading our son in addition to us reckon that the idea is thrilling, and that's extremely essential. Thank you for all!   2021-2-24 11:11  reply
# 12 A lot of thanks for every one of your labor on this web site. My niece delights in doing investigations and it's obvious why. We hear all concerning the dynamic form you render insightful solutions by means of your website and therefore boost response from other individuals on this situation while our princess is in fact becoming educated a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You are carrying out a brilliant job.   2021-2-27 11:30  reply
 35  1/3 123››
How To Get Pregnant Fast With Pcos Is It Safe To Work During Pregnancy? How Can I Get Pregnant Fast- Common Conception Issues Easy Approaches To Cope With Lower Back Pain While Being Pregnant How To Get pregnant in a Very Short Time - Easy Tips on Getting Pregnant Fast - Help in Getting Pregnant How To Get Pregnant Soon And Easily Can Be Purchased Fast This Summer Finding A Pregnant Ladies Bikini 21 Weeks Pregnant: Preparing For The Big Day 5 Things to Keep in Mind Eating When Pregnant 3 Best Tips On Conceiving To Help Getting Pregnant Faster Finding Out That You Are Pregnant 5 Recommendations on The best way to Get Pregnant Rapidly (Inside 2 Months) How To Get Pregnant With Pcos
Write post print Bupa HealthPlus Insurance
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.174.50) Shandong / Jinan Processed in 0.016796 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2705, 955,
Jinan