Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Acn Reviews, Revealed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Acn Reviews, Revealed

OK, You're looking for some honest "ACN Reviews" you can trust

. You've come to the right place.

DISCLAIMER: Any business will have pros and cons, supporters and detractors. I simply want to give you my opinions regarding the ACN product and business opportunity.

If you are building an ACN business you need to take a look at this article because it will help you to look into the mind of a potential prospect and resolve their concerns.

Ok my friend, on with the review of all ACN reviews.

THE COMPANY

Let's get this out of the way right now. Is ACN a legitimate company?

Many acn reviews answer this question with a resounding YES!

ACN has been in business since 1993 and now does business in more than 20 countries.

There have been a few MLM companies that have operated in the telecommunications market. Guess what? ACN is the largest. That's pretty impressive.

THE PRODUCT

When you are evaluating any product, you really want to make sure that it fits 2 essential criteria.

1. High Demand

2. Low Supply

ACN markets telecommunication services like phone, long distance, cell phone and video phone service. Is there high demand here? Duh! Of course there is. Who doesn't use these services? I really like the fact that ACN markets a product that fills a high demand need in the marketplace.

It's in category number 2 that ACN takes a hit on my score card. While, telecommunications is a high demand market, it's also EXTREMELY competitive.

Not only do you have the huge mega media giants to compete with, you've also got quite a number of network marketing companies to compete with. That's tought.

This means that should you choose to build an ACN business, you'll be constantly facing fierce competition which could make it difficult to find customers.

THE BUSINESS

Many ACN reviews have detailed their dislike for the fact that to become a business builder you have to pony up with $500. Many folks are ok with startup costs but critics point out that for your $500 enrollment into ACN you're really getting nothing but "blue sky". Blue sky is a term that means you're not getting any real solid asset or value for your money but potential non document-able value.

I agree with these critics to a point. $500 is a lot to pay without getting much in return. But on the other hand, you couldn't even start up a hot dog stand for less than $500 so for a business that could potentially give you the freedom you've always wanted, it's really a small price to pay.

Here are some key points that you won't find in typical acn reviews.

PROBLEM 1 - Very slim profit margins.

Telecommunication companies make money based on a high volume, low markup business model. To pay reps out of the small amounts of profit on more than one level requires that the commissions remain extremely slim.

The bottom line is this. To make any serious money in ACN, you'll have to build an organization of MASS numbers of people. Can it be done? Of course it can, but if you're going to go through the trouble of building a large organization, why not do it with one that pays A LOT more money?

This way you can hit your goals faster and with less effort.

PROBLEM 2 - This one is a big one for me. Let's say you do find someone that could benefit from switching their home phone, internet or cell phone to ACN. Do you realize that these services all have contracts?

This means that in order to make a sell, you'll have to 1st) make the presentation, 2nd) follow up for 12 months to 2 years to wait for the customers current contract to expire.

Seems like a lot of work for the small amount of commissions you'll get from all that effort.

CONCLUSION

You can forget all the ACN reviews that say ACN is a bad company or that ACN has shoddy service.

What acn has accomplished over the years is seriously worthy of admiration and praise. They have decent products and work in a market that has HUGE demand. If you build an ACN business, they will pay you for your results.

If you are currently building an ACN business or decide to grow one today, you can make a lot of money with this project IF you know how to connect with mass numbers of targeted prospects.

Marketing is acn money making magic my friend.

Would you like to talk with like minded people that already WANT to work with you?

Are you ready to move into the top 3% of massive income earners?

by: Paul Hutchings
Cousin Island – Experience the Awe-inspiring Beauty of Nature Tipps Fr Den Einkauf Fr Kleidung Online Online Cleaning Industry Advertising How to find the cheapest van insurance Get Creative With Your Halloween Costumes Indulge In A Wonderful Holiday With Your Family Family And Divorce Lawyers In Aberdeen The Uni Freshers Can Benefit From The Outsourcing Revolution Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony Pictures Watch and Stream Utah Jazz vs Detroit Pistons Online in HD Father of the Bride Speech- Reviewing Terrific Speech Samples Help Using Online Auctions to Make More Money How To Select The Best Personal Trainer?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.250) / Processed in 0.014821 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 70 , 4787, 975,
Acn Reviews, Revealed