Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » About Authority, Credibility, And Celebrity
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

About Authority, Credibility, And Celebrity

Personal Branding on the Internet involves a blend of authority, credibility, and celebrity. These three elements play a key role in successful professional networking. They are also key elements in the success of your Blog Marketing and Article Marketing ultimately leading to your online ecommerce success. Let's take a look a each individually.Authority, how do you get it? The most time tested way to be in a position of authority is to be an author of a book. Other ways to gain authority are to be on a panel of experts discussing an issue or a guest speaker on a specific topic. Although writing a blog is a good start, turning your blog into an article, posting the article, and having the article syndicated gives you authority. Why do you want to be an "authority"? With authority status, people default to your opinion on your topic of authority. Even more important, they refer others to your opinions on these topics which builds your online personal brand. By the way, if the idea of authoring a book is intimidating, just keep writing blogs and articles. Once you have 20 or so quality blogs and articles, hand them to a writer and they will create a book for you. You are the author since the content is uniquely yours.Credibility, how do you get it? The most straight forward way to be credible is to flash your education certificates. Didn't graduate with a degree? Or, your area of interest and expertise isn't related to your degree? There are other ways to gain credibility. Experience is the most powerful way to gain credibility. If you have been successful doing something a certain way, you are credible. I often joked before the real estate crash that if you bought a house, did something (or nothing) with it, then sold it for a profit you could write a book about your success and make millions with the book sales. In your blogs and articles talk about your successes. Be specific. Your successes will build your credibility. If you do have a certificate from a school, be sure and make it prominent in your biography, resum, and other appropriate places.Celebrity, how do I get it? This is the fun one. I know I always dreamed of being a rock star standing on stage with thousands of people screaming while I had a blast playing and singing music. I might have had a chance had I actually learned how to play an instrument. Oh well. But we are not talking about movie starts or rock stars. We are talking about having celebrity status in your industry. If you have been featured on a TV news story or TV special report you have celebrity status and you need to provide easy access to these clips. If you haven't, don't worry, there are other ways to become a celebrity. If you get invited (or get yourself invited) to be a speaker make sure you video record the event. Then publish and promote it on YouTube. A simpler way to gain celebrity status is to video tape yourself delivering your blogs and articles. Post these on YouTube and tell people they are there. The first group of people who will want to hear your blog are those who read your blog. They may be interested in catching your voice inflections or personal characteristics while you discuss the topic. This allows them to better understand your blogs and you become a celebrity.By combing authority, credibility, and celebrity your online personal branding and professional networking will increase multiple fold. Are there other ways you have found to become an authority, become credible, or become a celebrity on the Internet? Please share.
Zentai Unitard Switches Direction For Spring Car News Australia, Demand Precede Buying Royal Rajasthan Tour- Indian Luxury Tour Official Mascot For the 17th Africa Senior Athletics Championships Unveiled Festivals Of India - Part 5 Festivals Of India - Part 6 Cheap Holiday Breaks In Manila Must have iPhone Apps for travelers Egypt Tours via Taba 5 Nights How to Find Cheap Last Minute Holidays? Tours to Thailand – Explore its major attractions with Beautiful Places 9 Day Lake Nasser Egypt Fishing Tour Egypt Trips via Taba 5 Nights
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.180.32) / Processed in 0.012512 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3627, 954,