Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A trip Two Decades Back
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A trip Two Decades Back

A trip Two Decades Back

From Eluru I headed to Gudur and on to Madras.Madras is a big city and I could put up at the Naval officers mess on Mount Road

. Excellent roads are on the anvil, but the people understand no hindi,hence communication is a problem. The drive from Madras to Coimbatore another 450km is smooth.This is a developed state and the road good. Reaching Coimbatore I headed for the Air Force Admin Collge and the Mess. All in all it was an educative and pleasurable trip.Something that can never be forgotton.

A trip Two Decades Back

By: M.G. SINGH
Property Investment In London: Key Steps Top 5 Destination To Book Air Tickets In India Card Making for the Holidays Christmas Gifts for Her Choose Corbett with Taj Mahal Tour for a Wonder Experience Australia Travel - Is it Sustainable? Importance and Significance of Rakhi festival in India Alliance Francaise Mombasa: The Best French Learning Centre French Bulldog Puppies And All About Their Allergies A Tour of Italy's Prosecco Region Three Special Indian Delicacies for Diwali - The Festival of Lights Goa and South India Tour Hot selling North India Tour Packages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.230.106) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.004931 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 566, 954,
A trip Two Decades Back Campo Grande