Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A rainy spring day
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A rainy spring day

A rainy spring day

A Rainy Spring Day

You know I can never forget the day when you picked me up from the train station. It was a warm rainy spring day and it had been raining on and off all day long. I was by shocked to say the least when you picked me up in your "just for show whip". I know you cant keep from showing off your new toys. You smiled at me and said to me "good afternoon honey!" "Hey baby!" I said to you as I smiled back while getting in the whip. You shook your hair as you gently touched my hair "damn, not even you left." Talking about my curls in my hair I had the beautician place in just a few days ago. "I know Manny, but I needed it done again anyway." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at you. "Simone I need to be the one who is rolling their eyes." "Look at my leather seats in my LF-A!!!" You said trying hard to start some shit. You were probably just mad cause you ain't get none in a few hours.

"Manny, baby allow me to make it up to you!!!" Winking at you while you were driving and trying to keep the peace. "Manny pa pi take the next exit y pull over by the pier so we can both get wet."
A rainy spring day

At the pier we both leaped out of thewhip and we wasted no time getting undressed. You ripped off my cami and G-string as Icarefully got on the hood of the whip and slowly laid down to anxiouslyawaited for you to slide inside ofme. I smiled asyou hiked up my skirt and slipped your big, long, hard pulsating dick in me.As I laid there and felt you inside of me I felt cold and hot all at the same time the wind picked up and I felt my nipples as they hardened from the breeze. I always wanted to make love under the stars and in the rain. The rush of adrenalin made my pussy throb even more for you. UUUUUUUMMMMM........

Soaking wet and now crying tears of joy. I shouted out "I never knew making love could feel sssssoooo gooood!!!" "Damn, Manny I'm cumming!!!!" I screamed out. My leg shaking from the climax Kissing me so passionately you came with me and I playfully you away as we both got back in the whip and put our clothes back on.

Parking the Lexus coupe in our driveway I grabbed my house key and ran up the stairs. I looked back at you and I asked you "got milk for my chocolate?" I ran to the fridge and grabbed a snickers bar out and asked you if you were ready for round 2?

"Do you remember that Manny?" I asked you a few years later. "How can I forget that day it was the best day of my life!!!" "Mines too!!!"

A rainy spring day

By: Mi Mi
Traditional Bank Loans & Hard Money Finances – A Brief Comparison My Chiropractic Colorado Springs The Truth About Timber Fencing A Look Into Myrtle Beach Golf Courses Travel Insurance with Your Travel Plans Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tour Packages Rajasthan Tour Packages Rajasthan Tours in Rajasthan Budget Hotels in Bangalore required number of rooms with the help of your travel agents Malta Travel Guide Water Delivery Phoenix, Bottled Water Phoenix, Water Dispenser Hotels Are Found Where Ever One Travels How Pest Problem Affecting Australia Golden Triangle Tour on Trip to India Vision Shopsters: Oil and Gas Supply - Africa and the Middle East (A 10-year projection and review of oil and gas production and consumption)
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.147.190) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.014129 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 23 , 2730, 954,
A rainy spring day Campo Grande