Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Van Rental To Take Kids To Chuck E. Cheese's Is Just The Beginning
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Van Rental To Take Kids To Chuck E. Cheese's Is Just The Beginning

A Van Rental To Take Kids To Chuck E. Cheese's Is Just The Beginning

My family has never been too huge on birthday parties

. I guess that's why I'm so hopeful that my children won't be too insistent on having them.

Many people think of a birthday party being something that involves a van rental, a whole bunch of out of control kids on a sugar high, and a crazy trip to Chuck E. Cheese's or someplace of that nature. This kind of rowdy party sounds bad enough, but from personal experience, I know it can be a lot worse.

The last time that I remember having a birthday party was in the seventh grade, and it was a complete nightmare. It had been a few years since I'd had a birthday party where I invited friends over, so after some convincing my mom gave in and said it would be ok to invite a few friends.

The problem is that I was one of those really nice peace maker type girls at my middle school. I got along with everybody and I had friends coming from all different groups and backgrounds. Anyone who is familiar with the dynamics of the middle school social life is aware that the hallways are full of cliques and that sometimes associating with too many can turn into some crazy business.

Well, I didn't want to leave anybody out, so I decided to invite friends from several different cliques that I enjoyed spending time with. Let's just say that my birthday party was a fantastic example of how in the middle school social circle, just like oil and water, some cliques really just don't mix.

The gathering was full of drama. Some of my friends wouldn't even talk to each other which as you can imagine was quite awkward. I thought that having a birthday party with my friends would be a lot of fun, but in all honesty, I think that I was quite relieved when the whole thing was over.

I didn't even bother asking my mom about a birthday party the next year. I didn't want it. Ever since then I've been content with spending my birthday with my family, celebrating with a little bit of coconut cream pie and avoiding all of the chaos that can come with large gatherings of friends that hardly know each other.

I probably will let my children have birthday parties if they really want to, but it will be with some trepidation because I know that what starts with a van rental and a trip to Chuck E. Cheese can end with middle school social drama nightmares.

by: Art Gib
How You Can Search Resumes To Get The Finest Employees Shopping Ideas for Men Pants Easy To Earn Money with Home Based Business Ideas Online Data Entry Projects Give To Idataentry.us The Wisdom You Need For Raising Kids To Be Active The Styles And Trends In Men's Shoes Dump Truck Insurance for Owner Operators and Trucking Companies Nationwide Achieve Bigger Penis to Fulfill Your Woman's Desire Easy Weight Loss Methods: Successful Diet Plans For Women Online Dating Safety Guidelines That You Have To Stick With To Protect Yourself Tell Your Buddies About Heath Frisby And His Snowmobile Front Flip! Bladder Cancer Treatment In India At Affordable Cost. Wedding Themes In India: Changes The Mood Of Your Wedding Day
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.230.107) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.007436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2452, 975,
A Van Rental To Take Kids To Chuck E. Cheese's Is Just The Beginning Copenhagen