Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Van Rental And Some Family Fun On The Scenic Highway 101
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Van Rental And Some Family Fun On The Scenic Highway 101

Ever since my husband and I have been married we have enjoyed going off on fun adventures together

. He especially enjoys exploring the areas around my home town up in the beautiful northwest, but recently it sounds like he's ready to take our adventures to a totally new level.

He says that we should look into a van rental so that we can take the scenic Highway 101 up the coast and bring all of my siblings and their spouses along with us.

There could be just a few small complications with this plan in the beginning, but he's almost got me convinced that he's got a pretty good idea.

Obviously the biggest complication would be that if we are all going to go along on this road trip, then everybody is going to have to find a way to get to our starting location. After all, right now we're all kind of scattered around the country, so it's not like we can just load up the van in our neighborhood and start from here. We've all got to gather down in California first.

My husband sees this as a very small obstacle and is good at overlooking that and getting right to the fun part of the trip when he is trying to convince me that we should make his dream vacation into a reality.

So, what are the pros of going on this super vacation? First off, my husband knows how much my siblings and I love the ocean, and this trip would allow plenty of time for hanging out at the beach.

So far whenever my husband and I have gone to the ocean together it has been up in Washington, Oregon, or even Canada where my husband won't even get his feet in the water, but on this trip we would be spending some time in nice warm sunny California.

The next highlight of his trip is that it would entail spending a day deep sea fishing which we both love to do. We loaded up on sea bass on our vacation a year and a half ago, but now the freezer is starting to feel a little bit empty again.

Last, but not least, my husband knows how much I love the lush green foliage of the northwest and that I'm ready to drop anything I'm doing at any second for an opportunity to go there.

It will probably take a little bit of planning but I wouldn't be surprised if one of our next vacations involves a van rental, a lot of family fun, and a scenic trip up Highway 101.

by: Art Gib
Relax, Online Dating Should Be Fun What If Your Girlfriend Wants To Take A Break? Search For Photographer Toronto For The Wedding Photography Debunking Common Weight Loss Myths Stream or Watch Celtics vs Nuggets Online Live Feed Goa Tourism by:Jitender Kumar Learning Web designing online in a simple realistic way Can Ryan Deiss Products Help You Make Money Online? Pakistani Girls are working as female models The Process Behind Workers Compensation Insurance Psoriasis Treatment FAQ Nurse Staffing Agency Massachusetts Personalize Your Childs Belongings With Name Labels For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.225.173) / Processed in 0.015253 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2408, 975,
A Van Rental And Some Family Fun On The Scenic Highway 101