Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Taste Of The Mediterranean Life With French Leaseback
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Taste Of The Mediterranean Life With French Leaseback

A Taste Of The Mediterranean Life With French Leaseback

Working in London and the surrounding area for a majority of my life

, I've experienced the high levels of pressure and stress that exists within the centre of the largest city in the UK. As life continues to creep on and the years pass like days, it got me thinking about retirement. London has provided me with a fantastic home and a fantastic opportunity to make money beyond my wildest dreams but it wasn't somewhere that I could rest and relax in my retirement, which is why I looked into the French leaseback scheme.

Back in the 1980's the French government brought in a series of financial measures to assist people looking into acquiring a property in France. All properties purchased under the French leaseback scheme are actually freehold, which was beneficial to me.

The term leaseback in the phrase French leaseback would suggest that the properties were leasehold. Obviously no-one wants to invest their money into a property only to have to give it back at the end of the agreement. So once I had established this and looked into a bit of the French law, I started my search for real.

After spending several summers down on the southern coast of France, I decided it would be a good place to start. I searched the internet for French leaseback companies and browsed their sites for potential buy-to-let homes.

I had always been a fan of the Ardeche region of France and decided that would be a nice place to try to acquire somewhere, it would allow me to relax in the winter months, when the tourism has died down a bit and I could enjoy the beautiful Ardeche Mountains and river.

I booked a flight to the south of France and a cheap hotel and decided to look at the French leaseback sites myself. Some of the photos of the sites that had been taken were extremely optimistic in the promotion of the locations in question and I could easily have been sucked into signing on to something that wasn't what I wanted.

Thankfully not all the sites were like that. I managed to find a lovely little site in the south of France and headed back to the UK with a plan of action. After contacting the company in question, there was some paperwork to fill out which was to be expected, but thankfully I now have somewhere that I will be able to retire to and relax as I continue to grow older.

by: Dominic Donaldson
Enjoy Colorful India Holiday Packages Who Keeps Virginia Beach Busy In The Off-season? Ugg classic tall boots come from Australia Glamorous Paris Welcomes Guests And Visitors In Style Adelaide Holiday Guide And Information Great Buying Christmas Presents On A Budget Cut An African Journey With The Big Five Adventure Tours Abound In Africa Have A Great Fun Christmas Gift Ideas Explore The Natural Beauty Of Africa The Advantages of a Metal Detector Comparison Chart Latest Buying Ideas For Christmas Gifts Smiths' New Idea For Thanksgiving Family Reunion Party - Make Dvd Slideshow As Background
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.228.253) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.005713 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2411, 954,
A Taste Of The Mediterranean Life With French Leaseback Vairano Patenora