Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » A Simple Strategy to Double your PT Sessions in Just Weeks
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Simple Strategy to Double your PT Sessions in Just Weeks

Hi,

If I suggested a simple strategy that if followed would almost double your PT sessions in just weeks, would you be interested?

It is so simple that when you read the following you will be wow why haven't I done this yet...

I have had many Personal Trainers run the following promotion, one trainer in particular used this technique in August and went from 22 to 38 sessions in just 2 weeks... Almost too good to be true.

Like I said this is so simple but when followed extremely effective.

All you do is this:

Tell your existing clients that for this month only they can upgrade to an extra session at only half price. Eg - a client trains with you 1 x each week and you charge $40 for 30minutes you then offer that client a second session for an extra $20 being $60 each week in total.

Now some people may ask but isn't this devaluing my PT. No it doesn't and the reason is one you obviously have spare time if you want more sessions and in total you will boost your income by 50% immediately.

The real bonus is that after a month your clients are use to doing extra sessions with you but here is the catch... They obviously will want to keep doing the extra session because they are achieving great results..right ;) But now they will have to pay you full price.

This is a win/win situation you increase your income and your sessions plus your clients achieve more results.

This is so simple it almost seems silly but I promise if you want more money and sessions this is the fastest way to get a boost especially in spring.

Yours in Personal Training

Jason Grossman.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=153668853824&topic=11523#/group.php?gid=153668853824

By: Jason Grossman
More on Emotional Considerations in Your Day Trading Helena Poker - Texas Holdem Winning Strategies How To Be Successful In Day Trading Is Day Trading for You? Building Lead Nurturing Strategies Option Trading Basics - Option Trading Made Easy Job Search Strategy - Getting A Different Perspective Frbiz.com Reports Yang Said That Lenovo's Strategy Of Relying On The Team For More An Event Registration Service Can Eliminate Much Event Planning Stress Which Sentence Demonstrates Correct Use Of Modifiers ? - Tip! Off Page Optimization Strategy On Page Optimization Strategy Five Match Play Strategies That Work
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.63.114) / Processed in 0.012552 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 1911, 496,