Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Review Of The Medifast Brownies
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Review Of The Medifast Brownies

I've started to get a lot of correspondence about the new Medifast brownies. It used to be that people would use dry ingredients like the diet's pudding and hot chocolate to make their own brownie recipes. That's no longer necessary though because they have just added a new product to the menu that only requires for you to add water and stick the product in the microwave before you end up with warm and diet friendly brownies. In the following article, I will review the taste of this product as well as some of it's nutritional information.

This product is easiest if popped in the microwave (although you can also make it in the over.) Basically, you just add three tablespoons of water, mix it up, and either microwave or bake it. The instructions indicate that it's eaten warm, but if you prefer your brownies at room temperature, then you can always wait until it cools down. These come in a box of seven at a cost of $15.50 (or about $2.20 each.) I suspect that they can also be added to a custom package.

Nutrition wise, these are similar to Medifast's other meals. One serving is 110 calories and has 2 grams of fat, 11 grams of protein, and 4 grams of fiber. There are only15 grams of carbs and 8 of sugars, so this product is as glycemic friendly as most of the other meals. But, considering the fact that these are so diet friendly, how do they taste?

They're not at all bad. I probably would not mistake them for something that you buy in an upscale bakery, but those foods would not be allowed on my diet either. Considering that these are so low in calories and carbs (and aren't restricted like some of the bars are,) they are much better than I expected. Often, diet desserts have an odd texture (which is usually too dry and crumbly) and a weird after taste because there is not enough sugar. Neither of these issues are present with the Medifast brownies.

They are sweet enough but there is no overtly artificial taste. And, they do contain some chocolate chips, which is a nice touch. The chocolate flavor is noticeable and pleasant but not overpowering. I've found that if I add a touch more water (you have to be careful that you are only adding a tiny bit more because if you add too much, they won't set up quite correctly,) I can make the texture a little more chewy, which I prefer. However, my coworker likes a more firm texture so she actually adds less water. You'll have to experiment with what works best for you. I like to eat them cold, but I think that most people prefer them hot. I've even heard of some people breaking them up and consuming them with the shakes to make sort of a mock dessert.

Overall, these new brownies are a nice addition to the Medifast diet and, based on some of the questions that I've been asked about this product, it appears that it's quite popular. People were often making their own brownies on this diet, but having them right on the menu is much easier.

Lindsey's Medifast Review Website features recipes, a list of all of the foods (including the brownies,) videos, tips, coupons ($50 off or two weeks free),information and products related to success on this diet. She also offers a free ebook ("Getting The Most Out Of Medifast") to help you get started. You can visit her at http://easiest-diet.com/
Investing In British Art Media Buying Watch San Jose Sharks vs Calgary Flames in Live HD Online Does Proactol Diet Pill Work - Discover The Pros and Cons Of Using Proactol If You Want to Try It Digger Derrick Trucks- A Boom for Construction Companies Wedding Signage Adds Charm and Helps Your Guests As well Things to Know Before Doing a Landscape Design Great Tips To Make Sure That You Make The Best Choice When Purchasing An Ac System London Hotels: An Overview Running Retreats Support Weight Loss For Obese Individuals Cant Make It To The Wedding In Greece? Send A Gift Using Parcel Couriers Moncler Coats Bring Fashoin Trends For Women Important News for Men Who Lost Hair Young
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.70.93) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012464 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3461, 975,
A Review Of The Medifast Brownies Copenhagen