Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » A Regular Teeth Cleaning Usually Consists Of A Three Step Process
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Regular Teeth Cleaning Usually Consists Of A Three Step Process

A Regular Teeth Cleaning Usually Consists of a Three Step Process

A teeth cleaning can be looked at in two ways the first being basic tooth brushing at home, and the second visiting a dentist. Many people brush their teeth twice a day, and even use mouthwash to keep their breath fresh. Dental homecare is very important, but it is equally important to visit your dentist for more thorough cleanings. In doing so, you can keep your teeth free of tartar build-up and also stay on top of the condition of your teeth in regards to gum recession, bone loss, cavities, and even staining. Your teeth can stain, turn yellow, or lose their shine if you are a smoker, if you drink coffee, tea and wine regularly, or even because of age. To help reduce the staining your teeth are prone to, make sure you get your teeth polished along with a cleaning every six months.

A regular tooth cleaning usually consists of a three step process. If your dentist is up-to-date with technology, then the cleaning usually starts with an ultrasonic scaler, or in dental terms, a cavitron. This instrument helps chip tartar away a lot more efficiently. The next step is the hand scaler, which the doctor uses manually to go over all the areas making sure not to leave any tartar behind. The final step in the cleaning is the Teeth Whitening. Tooth polishing can remove surface stains, but the primary benefit of tooth polishing is that it makes the surface of your teeth smoother. A smooth surface makes it more difficult for bacteria (and their biofilm, plaque) to cling to your tooth. Tooth is not always a part of a regular dental checkup because other dental or periodontal conditions. The dental assistants usually do the polishing; they use a polish paste to help remove stains off the surface of the teeth. In cases with a great extent of staining, powdered pumice can be added to the paste to make it coarser and help rid the stains quicker. When polishing the crowns of teeth, remove excess water from the patients mouth.

Share:

The most important change to my practice in the past 10 years has been the introduction of the Handpiece. It has allowed me to do better dentistry for my patients. My tooth preparations are more precise, and done with less noise and vibration another benefit for the patient. With the latest versions of dental Micro Motors and air polisher, the noise level has become less and less sometimes I check to be sure the bur is turning! Most of my patients comment on the difference in the sound; that it makes their dental experience much better. This low level of sound is of great benefit to the dental team members ears. I predict that the dental team of the future will no longer suffer hearing loss due to high-pitched handpieces.

This article is from http://www.zeta-dental.com.au/article-635-A-Regular-Teeth-Cleaning-Usually-Consists-of-a-Three-Step-Process.html

Looking for more dental equipment at www.zeta-dental.com.au

tag:

A,Regular,Teeth,Cleaning,Usually,Consists,of,a,Three,Step,Processs

by: hujluni
Ways To Search Dentist Tampa Online Sterling Heights Dentist Makes Online Appointment Scheduling Easy Your Excellent Dallas Kids Dentist Looking Dental Treatments Option In Sedation Dentistry A Good Overview On Emergency Dentist Las Vegas Your Ideal Aurora Kids Dentist What Is White Teeth Bonding Or Filling? With Invisalign Dentistry Las Vegas Residents Transform Smiles Cosmetic Dentist Phoenix For Proficient Teeth Whitening Professional Teeth Whitening With Help Of An Implant Dentist Las Vegas Residents Smile Brighter Different Ways To Discover A Phoenix Dentist For You And Your Family Get Rid Of Crooked Teeth Embarrassment With Invisalign Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.84.155) / Processed in 0.013506 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 5328, 964,
A Regular Teeth Cleaning Usually Consists Of A Three Step Process