Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » A Natural Cure For Psoriasis - Using Turmeric For Psoriasis Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Natural Cure For Psoriasis - Using Turmeric For Psoriasis Treatment

Have you heard that using turmeric for psoriasis treatment is considered a good natural cure for psoriasis?

It is one of the many apparent remedies for the disease that I came across myself. After being diagnosed as having psoriasis, and then being told there was no cure, I started to research what alternative treatments to regular medicine are available.

The creams I got from the doctor, and over the counter at the local pharmacy, did little to ease my condition. One of the many remedies, claiming to be a natural cure for psoriasis, that I read about on the web was using turmeric for psoriasis (also known as curcumin).

There are 2 ways of using turmeric as a treatment for psoriasis. You can use it internally, by putting it in food or using turmeric supplements in capsule form (available from health food stores), or externally in the form a skin cream made with turmeric. Turmeric has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries, and has few side effects.

When taking turmeric for psoriasis internally, the amount you would generally use in your food will not be enough to make a difference, and so a much higher dose is required. This is why it is available in capsule form, as using more of it in your food may not always taste nice!

As for using a turmeric based skin cream as a natural cure for psoriasis, it is much the same as using any other kind of skin cream. I found this cream was not widely available in the West, although I did manage to find an Indian food store that sold it, so you may struggle to get hold of some.

After trying turmeric as a natural cure for psoriasis, both internally as a supplement and externally as a skin cream, I found it did make an improvement in the psoriasis on my skin. Unfortunately, like many so-called 'cures' I came across, the improvement did not continue all the way to ridding me of the disease fully.
Premature Ejaculation Treatments Premature Early Ejaculation Treatment That Works Treatment For Initial Herpes Infection Psoriasis treatments-Do they really work? 8 Things That You Didn't Know Could Cause Cancer Best Psychologist NYC for your Right Treatment Which Premature Early Ejaculation Treatment Should One Opt In For? Autism Treatment - Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency and Autism Super Sea Veg - The Prevention for Cancer Proper Koi Treatment Back Bone Natural Treatment and Vitamin for Back Bone Pain Relief Chemotherapy & Anemia – Breast Cancer Treatment and Anemia Plantar Fasciitis Treatment Guide - Easy Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.25.74) / Processed in 0.010742 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2036, 301,