Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A London commuter and out office move
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A London commuter and out office move

It can be difficult to get into work, especially if you have got a long commute and live miles from the office.

I mean if you don't live in London then transport links are pretty poor, it may take you hours to get to the office by swapping from train to bus and then back again.

But for me on the other hand (a London commuter) the journey is not stressful at all and can even be quite enjoyable.

Perhaps enjoyable is a bit strong but it does give me a chance to read the morning paper on my 30 minute journey to work.

As a result, I am really glad that my firm decided to relocate from just outside the city to our new London offices.

Before the move it was a tiresome car journey to the office and extremely stressful, as we had a car-pool. Although that was good for the environment, I prefer to drive alone as it lets me listen to my own music and contemplate the day.

Perhaps if I lived closer to the old office I would be a bit disgruntled but a lot of my colleagues feel the same way and are really glad we've moved. And I suppose that is good for the company too, as we have become motivated and not stressed-out when we arrive in the morning.

It's not just transport though; as there are other things that make our new office space ideal, such as the surrounding restaurants, wine bars and tourists hotspots.

All of the above facilities are ideal because they now mean I can meet friends after work and go for a curry, or go to the theatre or cinema.

The move has really helped my social life as well as work life and now that it has happened I can't imagine working anywhere else.
Popular Tourist Destinations in Jamaica--Dolphins Cove South Africa Vs Mexico Live Streaming Singapore Honeymoon packages for honeymoon trip to Singapore Tourist activities in Jamaica Hotel Booking Guide-to Save Money on Your Next Trip The Fee For Timberland Boots Is Not Dear Definitely Tragedy in South Africa - Nelson Mandela's Great Granddaughter Killed Please Do No Say No To The Timberland Boots Do No Say No To The Timberland Boots Get the greatest mask for the particular Halloween parties and celebrations A tourist's guide to the city of Swansea Hen Weekends at The Beach Paradise South Africa vs Mexico Live Streaming, Watch South Africa vs Mexico Live Streaming
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.16.229) New York / New York City Processed in 0.008242 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1755, 954,
A London commuter and out office move New York City