Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » A Home Based Business? In This Economic Climate?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Home Based Business? In This Economic Climate?

A Home Based Business? In This Economic Climate?

Hi my name is Howard Hughes and in this short article I'm going to

tell you who I am

suggest why a home business may be right for you

Put forward the case for the home business that I'm involved in

and then I'm going round up with some frequently asked questions.

My story starts 3 years ago when I was looking to change my life. While I was doing well, I wanted to do better and I recogised that there were limits to what I could achieve as an employee. So I started looking at programs that would afford me the financial security to stay at home. Programs that I could do part-time with a view to leaving my job. So entered the home business arena. If Google 'home based business' there are 236 MILLION results and 1 MILLION searches per month. Now at this point I'd like to share something very important that I found out - on the net there are money making schemes and there are 'business opportunities'. For the first 6 months, I found myself in money making schemes. Low ticket affairs that required HUGE amounts of volume to make decent money. So my search continued until I found the company that I now work with. I'll discuss that in a minute but first, let me put the case in favour of home businesses...

Why a home based business?

Home based business have low overheads, no premises requirement, no wages, compared to franchise there is a low entry cost, there are tax write-offs and there is no ceiling on what you can earn. In fact, it's estimate that the average income of a home based business owner is between $63k and $1m

On top of that, 70% of home based businesses will last longer than a three year period compare with 29% of other business ventures

Other benefits would include being your own boss and having the flexibility to work the hours you choose. With the internet, your market is global and, for me on a personal level, I get to spend time with my kids, which is priceless to me.

So the case for a home based business is strong.

So why do I promote THIS home based business.

Well, when I first joined, the answer was 'money'. The compensation plan is very lucrative, you don't need large volume to make a decent living and as it turns out, the sector I work in is personal development.

So, here you have a company that not only teaches you entrepreneurial mindset, motivation, action and powerful decision making, it also gives you the vehicle to practice what you are learning. I'm in a community of like-minded, successful individuals and I've made many great friends all over the world. This is a 'social responsibility' business and we've raised and continue to raise, through our product line and community, 100s and 1000s or dollars for worthy causes. Giving back is something we feel great about.

At this point, let me answer 3 questions that I get asked frequently.

1) Is this a pyramid or multi level scheme?

The answer is no. We have a world class product line and there are two ways to make money with this company, retail and/or wholesale. The compensation plan is a hybrid model and I'll get it explained better when you leave your contact details.

Let me just explain something here. There is a distinction between pyramid schemes and multi-level programs.

Pyramid schemes typically have no product and you just get paid simply for enrolling others in to the scheme. Due to the structure of the compensation plan and low ticket nature, profit margins are small so large volume is required. I know, I've been there and there are a lot of them out there in various guises so do your due diligence.

On the other hand, multi-level marketing is employed ANYWHERE there is a product. The farmer sells the milk to the dairy the dairy sell to the shop, the shop sells to you. How many levels of payment are included in the price of a pint of milk?

Also note that with our compensation plan, you get to keep 100% of the profits you make.

2) What's the market?"You just have to look around you right now to see what your market is. Anyone looking to get results in their life whether it be corporate or personal is looking for what we have to offer. Weight watchers and Quit Smoking plans are using techniques I learned 2.5 years ago. Business people, entrepreneurs and sports psychologists all over the world are using them to get better results. And that's just the retail opportunity.""There is also a wholesale opportunity, where you can build a sales team and work with them. In turn, you earn for helping them grow THEIR business while they still retain 100% of the profits THEY make. This is the more lucrative aspect of this business and one that the vast majority of people choose. As I said earlier, 1 million people search the term 'home based business' every month.

3) What experience do I need, I've never been a business owner?"None. This community is made up from people of all backgrounds, truck drivers, lawyers, waitresses, former CEOs and I was in graphic design. Full training and support is given by the top income earners in the company. This is BUSINESS so you will need working capital and I do a business plan with everyone who gets started to outline costs and show what's on the table with this opportunity.

Now let me ask you these two questions...

If you had your life to live over, knowing everything that you know now, what improvements would you make?

What's stopping you from making those improvements starting right now, in this life?

In conclusion, if you're looking to change your life circumstances then a home based business might be the right move for you, the statistics are in your favour.

Just make the distinction between a business a money making scheme, and as with any business venture do the maths. See what it takes to earn what you're looking for.

And please, DON'T ever start a business for the wrong reason i.e. running away from a boss you don't like, have a goal that you are working TOWARDs. You'll find the road to success a lot easier.

If you'd like to hear a more detailed overview of this opportunity, leave your contact details on the website. It is my policy to speak with everyone that I choose to work with so expect a call from me roughly 24-48hrs afterwards. Typically, I like to work with about 4 people a month and this allows me some one-on-one time.

I look forward to working with you soon.

by: Howard M Hughes
Getting Cash for Houses - Undoubtedly the Best Bargain How to Start Your Home Based Business Truth About The Best Home Based Business Franchise Revealed. What To Check For When Looking For A Legitimate Work From Home Business! Basics To Starting A Home Business How Should I Go About Lowering The Cost Of My Utility Bills? How To Start A Real Work At Home Residual Income Business Ecourse Development Can Be The Perfect Home Business For You Can You Make Money As A Mom With Your Home Business? Some Pointers on Turning a Home Business Opportunity Into Income The Basics of Being an Expert Witness - Expert Witness Home Based Business Making Money Online With Home Based Businesses Best Home Businesses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.233.216) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.015920 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 6766, 54,
A Home Based Business? In This Economic Climate? Tel Aviv