Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Happy Christmas Eve - With Tiffany as a Present
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Happy Christmas Eve - With Tiffany as a Present

In winter, there is an important festival for everybody--Christmas

. It is a big day for family reunion and a romantic day for couples to send presents to each other. When winter came, I was looking forward to this day. I was wondering what present I could get from my boy friend. This was the first Christmas we would celebrate together after we fell in love with each other. In my heart, I had a sense that I could receive a surprise and I really hoped so.

Actually, I really got a big surprise! Before we had dinner together, we made a promise that we exchanged our presents after dinner and did not open it until we came back home. Because of this special day, we made this special promise. While eating, we talked happily and were also very curious about the presents. However, we both put this curiosity and fine anticipation in our hearts.

After the dinner, we said goodbye, unwilling to part with each other. With love and missing, we leaved for home, with the present in hand. I went home and could not wait to open the present. Wow, it was a Tiffany necklace! I remembered that last time, when we hang out, I saw this pair of necklace which I thought would be worn beautifully in winter days. But as the economic recession came, our salary was not as good as before. So I gave up and did not say anything later. But he was always remembering in his mind. In this period of economic crisis, this present gave me the warmth I had not felt for a long time. And I could know his love for me did not shrink as the economy. Seeing this present and thinking so many things, I moved to tears. And I called him immediately, I love you! Thank you for your present. It is so expensive, how He interrupted me, Love is invaluable. I love you, too. Do not make love and money together next time. Ha ha, I am very happy that you like it. And I also very like your scarf. Thank you, honey...
Share:

This romantic Christmas made me taste the flavor of happiness: sweet, warm and light. Deep love maybe does not be beautiful in the appearance but root in hearts. A Happy Christmas Eve - With Tiffany as a Present

By: leona1980
Buying property abroad I Love Sightseeing Tours Of Italy - Umbria Winter Attractions And Events Hotel Villa Padierna, Marbella: The Memorable Conference Venue Avoiding The Holiday Stress Meltdown Get Cheap Flights To Dublin Tips To Get Cheap Flights To Hawaii Solbookers.com - Hotel Holiday Or Timeshare Unit Traveling As A Group. Kringleslist.com Get Your Child A Personalized Santa Claus Video! Ladakh Tours - Explore the Mighty Himalayas of India Orlando Water Sports Complex: Paradise For Water Enthusiasts Travel To India And Enjoy Awesome Tour Experience Visit India Travel By Visit Tnt - Enjoy The Best Of India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.8.42) / Processed in 0.013531 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4160, 954,