Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Great Place To Relax In Puerto Viejo Costa Rica - Namuwoki Lodge & Resort
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Great Place To Relax In Puerto Viejo Costa Rica - Namuwoki Lodge & Resort

This time I traveled to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica with my son and husband

. We wanted to relax and have a good time somewhere close to the beach. After considering our options we decided to stay at Namuwoki Lodge & Resort.

After considering our options we decided to stay at Namuwoki Lodge & Resort. But before I describe what my experience was let me describe the place.

I have to tell you that I fell in love with this place, especially with the room's decoration. It was so simple and beautiful, with a cozy feel. I loved swinging on the hammock in the afternoon and refreshing in the swimming pool after a long day. Also I loved how the staff always had a smile on their faces. They are very friendly and nice.

I have to tell you that I fell in love with this place, especially with the room's decoration. It was so simple and beautiful, with a cozy feel. I loved swinging on the hammock in the afternoon and refreshing in the swimming pool after a long day. Also I loved how the staff always had a smile on their faces. They are very friendly and nice.

This hotel is great we had a great weekend just lazying around. My 6 year old son was able to run around without us having to worry about his every move. Not only the hotel is good, Puerto Viejo is also great! It is more than just a place where the white-sanded beaches melt with the forest it is also Cahuita National Park. So even if you are staying in this great place go out for a walk, who knows, maybe you will have a close encounter with a monkey. It is also a great place to go searching for some local wildlife at least I found some!

by: Marina K. Villatoro
Mahindra Thar launches in South Africa Paris Fashion Week – Trends in Men's Fashions What Must Be In Your Rajasthan Tour Package Thai, French and Italian – Try all Three SmartLipo Triplex Laser Liposuction - Quick, Effective Results Comparison of mobile phone with landlines Autumn Handbags from Peony & Moore Summer Craft Idea Using Heat Transfer Paper All about the gold buffalo american coin Traveling In Guatemala - 3 Great Hotels Know About Important Characteristics Of Successful Franchisees Mark Watson Tickets for Mark Watson UK Tour Santander The Ideal Place To Holiday While In Spain
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.116.20) / Processed in 0.012300 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1686, 954,