Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Female biker, 41, finds Hazardous Himalayas a Fun Trip
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Female biker, 41, finds Hazardous Himalayas a Fun Trip

Klaudia Honeder, 41 year old woman consider a ride to Hazardous Himalayas at over 100 kilometers per hour just a joy ride.The woman is based in Australia and is a passionate biker. Klaudia Honeder has been travelling around Indian grounds since 2006. Klaudia Honeder says, "I started biking when I saw a group of boys having fun on their Bikes . I was jumping with a strong will to do it myself,". The lady has been secured a fourth position in the X-treme two-wheeler section of the recently organised Maruti Suzuki Raid de Himalaya. It is a n exceptional motorsport event organised in India. The event is an initiative by the Himalayan Motorsport Association. Klaudia Honeder has Suzuki DR 650, a real powerful model to carry. The weight of te bike is 300 kgs including all her baggage. She said, "The more I ride my bike, the more I like it. I love riding bikes but I have not received any formal training because I am just travelling all the time." Klaudia Honeder is a regular participant in the motor sports rally which includes the most breathtaking peaks of Western Himalayas. It is conducted every year in India. Klaudia Honeder said, "I love India. Sometimes its hard to travel along, especially as a woman, as everyone stares at you. In mountains, however, people are little bit more open. Their lives are more relaxed. India is a lovely country.It is fascinating. If you are in India the best thing to have is - loads of fun," Klaudia Honeder made her team Austria proud by winning the best team trophy in the twelfth edition of this rally. Klaudia Honeder commented, "the competition is pretty tough but my motto is just to ride till the finish line. It is so much fun." she further added, "My target is to survive. Many people just surrender to hardships the rally gives and say I cannot do it but to me it shows really who you are. I think that only is the point of the rally,"
Wear Fly London shoes this summer Experience the South African Splendor Types of Military Clothing Meant For Halloween New Zealand Travel Insurance!!! Xmas Fancy dress costumes For Your Holiday Celebration or Celebration North India Tour Package Taiwan geographical location Terrifying Nightmare Prior to Christmas Outfits For Trick or treat Find events in London Economic tour packages : Are they a good idea? Datta's sister Madhu Patil finally lands from London Christmas Customs and their Pagan Origins Why do I need travel insurance for my holiday?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.47.253) / Processed in 0.011168 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1975, 954,