Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Fat Loss Program That Will Get You Fit Fast
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Fat Loss Program That Will Get You Fit Fast

Are you tired of fat loss workouts that do not deliver what they promise?

Are you looking for a fast fat loss workout that can be done easily by anyone who wants to look their best right now?

Then you need to check out the program listed below. I have used this program to blast 6 inches off my waist, and 40 pounds off the scale in one year. I created this workout after purchasing the proven and highly effective program Turbulence Training, created by fitness expert Craig Ballantyne. I modified it slightly to meet my own individual exercise needs.

Before I outline the workout, here is the basic philosophy I follow:

1. Super set resistance training, with a 6-8 rep range.

I structure my workout around 3 sets of competing superset exercises. Competing means each super set is comprised of two exercise, one for the upper body, and one for the lower body. For example, I often complete 8 reps of dumbbell incline followed immediately by 8 reps of Bulgarian Split Squat. Each super set is done for 3 rounds, with a one minute rest between rounds. The weight used is fairly heavy, but light enough so that I can safely perform 6-8 reps per round. This really gets my heart rate up.

2. Tabata Intervals.

Tabata intervals, at their most basic, comprise 20 seconds of all out exertion with 10 seconds of recovery. Each work interval of 20/10 is repeated 6-8 times. I sometimes do tabatas of 30/15, 40/20, or even 60/30. Most times, however, I use the 20/10 or 30/15 work split for 8 rounds.

Following the principles outlined above, I complete this workout 3 times per week. With a warm-up, it generally takes me 30-40 minutes to complete. I sometimes can complete it in 20 minutes if I cut back slightly on the warm-up, but I do not recommend this. You should always warm up.

Here is a complete look at what one of my fat blasting workouts look like:

1. Body weight warm-up-5 minutes of body weight exercises

2. Super Set routine.

Round A (6-8 reps) A1. Incline Dumbbell Press A2. Bulgarian Split Squat

Round B (6-8 reps) B1. Bent Row B2. Romanian Dead Lift

Round C C1. Plank 30-45 Seconds C2. Mountain Climber 20-30 reps per leg

(Reminder: Each round is completed 3 times with a one minute rest before moving on to the next round. Example A1 immediately followed by A2. Rest one minute, then repeat 2 more times)

3. Tabata Intervals

a. 3 Minute warm-up

b. 20/10 intervals for 8 rounds

c. 3 minute warm-down

4. Stretch and cool down

Lastly, while the possibilities for exercise combinations is endless, I keep it simple. I want to be able to quickly and easily complete my workout. This program makes my workouts simple, fun, and definitely challenging!
Custom Logo Designs- Dream What Represents You Three Things To Check Before Investing In Real Estate Trendy Element Case For Solemn Beauty Old Woman How To Make Money Online By Downloading Fast TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Wood Review Exclusive Beauty Of Some North Indian Hill Stations Core Drills Are Able To Ensure Precision Together With A Job Well Done Predictions For United States Economy In 2012: A Guide To Eyeglasses: Factors To Consider In Buying Eyeglasses Vembanad ‘the backwater beauty' Wedding Photo Poses List Insurance-- Getting A Great Rate Sedation Dentistry- Relax Or Sleep Comfortably While Receiving Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.18.48) / Processed in 0.011814 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 2906, 975,