Insurances.net
insurances.net » Insurance Quotes » 80s Christmas Movie Quotes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

Batman - "Where does he get those wonderful toys?" - The Joker

Trading Places - "Hello, Security...... Merry Christmas!!!" - Billy Ray Valentine is calling security on Winthorpe as Santa until he pulls a gun.

Lethal Weapon - "Riggs, sshhhhhhh..... after all we've been through..... if you think I'm gonna eat the world's lousiest Christmas turkey by myself.... you're crazy!" - Murtuagh invites Riggs in for Xmas dinner. (Riggs then brings in Sam the dog who fights with Burbank the cat ending credits with "I'll Be Home For Christmas".)

Santa Claus: The Movie - "When you've got a hit like we have, Patch, the people don't want to wait a whole year.... they're dying for a sequel!..... A sequel. That's it. We'll bring it out on March 25th. We'll call it.................. Christmas 2!!!!!" - The Evil B.Z. is planning to bring out the elf dust in the form of a candy cane ASAP.

Better Off Dead - "Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this monster eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid." - Charles De Mar begging Lane to ski the K-12 so he can leave.

Better Off Dead - "Do they have Christmas in France? Karisss-mmmaassss!" - Ricky's Mom (who later blew up) is asking Monique about the holiday.

Die Hard - "All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation." - Theo over the radio when the Feds storm Nakatomi plaza.

Funny Farm - "I'm sure that all of you in the spirit of the joyous Christmas season will find it in your hearts........ perhaps not!" - Andy Farmer is pelted with a snowball as he tells the townspeople the good news that they are staying and will not pay the town.

Gremlins - "And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus." - Kate tells Billy her heartwarming childhood holiday story. (If you don't remember.... it's not heartwarming at all!)

A Christmas Story - "Deck the harrs with bows of horry....Fra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra. Tis the season to be jarry..... Fra ra ra ra ra , ra ra ra ra. Jingle bras jingle bras jingle all da wey." - The singing waiters of the Chop Suey Palace.

Scrooged - "Acid rain. Drug addiction. International terrorism. Freeway killer. Now, more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Don't miss Charles Dickens' immortal classic "Scrooge". Your life might just depend on it." - The promo for IBC's Christmas special.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - "What? What happened?.... Huh... woof.....Guess it wouldn't be any.... Woop... Wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores weren't any less hooter than they... hotter than they are." - Clark is just blousing... browsing... when the buxom sales clerk offers her assistance.

80s Movie Quotes wishes you all Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for counting down the 12 days of Christmas quotes with us.
California long term care insurance quote may also help you to purchase a cheap coverage Amazing Christmas Card Quotes Protecting Your Family's Lifestyle with Income Insurance Quotes Long Term Insurance Quotes - Why Is It In Your Best Interest To Get Them? Take Advantage Of The Best Mortgage Broker, Quotes And Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans Do Not Get A Life Insurance Quote Until You Have Found Out How To Save Tens Of Thousands In Iht Few things that you need to look for in Wisconsin mortgage rates quotes Top Reasons Why You Need To Start Getting A Long Term Insurance Quote Now More Free Christmas Card Verses And Quotes That YOU Can Use To Make Last Minute Christmas Cards Or To Send Your Own eCards! The Basic Facts To Know About Auto Insurance Quotes Obtain Several Quotes About Fixed Mortgages Whole Life Insurance Quote Health insurance quotes reform Obamacare updates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.61.16) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012622 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3211, 978,
80s Christmas Movie Quotes Copenhagen