Insurances.net » Insurance Quotes » 80s Christmas Movie Quotes

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

Batman - "Where does he get those wonderful toys?" - The Joker

Trading Places - "Hello, Security...... Merry Christmas!!!" - Billy Ray Valentine is calling security on Winthorpe as Santa until he pulls a gun.

Lethal Weapon - "Riggs, sshhhhhhh..... after all we've been through..... if you think I'm gonna eat the world's lousiest Christmas turkey by myself.... you're crazy!" - Murtuagh invites Riggs in for Xmas dinner. (Riggs then brings in Sam the dog who fights with Burbank the cat ending credits with "I'll Be Home For Christmas".)

Santa Claus: The Movie - "When you've got a hit like we have, Patch, the people don't want to wait a whole year.... they're dying for a sequel!..... A sequel. That's it. We'll bring it out on March 25th. We'll call it.................. Christmas 2!!!!!" - The Evil B.Z. is planning to bring out the elf dust in the form of a candy cane ASAP.

Better Off Dead - "Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this monster eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid." - Charles De Mar begging Lane to ski the K-12 so he can leave.

Better Off Dead - "Do they have Christmas in France? Karisss-mmmaassss!" - Ricky's Mom (who later blew up) is asking Monique about the holiday.

Die Hard - "All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation." - Theo over the radio when the Feds storm Nakatomi plaza.

Funny Farm - "I'm sure that all of you in the spirit of the joyous Christmas season will find it in your hearts........ perhaps not!" - Andy Farmer is pelted with a snowball as he tells the townspeople the good news that they are staying and will not pay the town.

Gremlins - "And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus." - Kate tells Billy her heartwarming childhood holiday story. (If you don't remember.... it's not heartwarming at all!)

A Christmas Story - "Deck the harrs with bows of horry....Fra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra. Tis the season to be jarry..... Fra ra ra ra ra , ra ra ra ra. Jingle bras jingle bras jingle all da wey." - The singing waiters of the Chop Suey Palace.

Scrooged - "Acid rain. Drug addiction. International terrorism. Freeway killer. Now, more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Don't miss Charles Dickens' immortal classic "Scrooge". Your life might just depend on it." - The promo for IBC's Christmas special.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - "What? What happened?.... Huh... woof.....Guess it wouldn't be any.... Woop... Wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores weren't any less hooter than they... hotter than they are." - Clark is just blousing... browsing... when the buxom sales clerk offers her assistance.

80s Movie Quotes wishes you all Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for counting down the 12 days of Christmas quotes with us.

# 2 adidas stan smith shoes
Good post. I learn one thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It would at all times be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and follow a little something from their store. I抎 choose to make use of some with the content material on my weblog whether or not you don抰 mind. Natually I抣l offer you a hyperlink in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on 2018-8-13 07:09 
# 3 ultra boost
Thanks so much for giving everyone such a spectacular opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It is usually so lovely and as well , jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your site at a minimum 3 times weekly to see the newest guidance you have. Not to mention, we're always amazed with your astonishing principles served by you. Certain 4 points in this article are definitely the very best we have all ever had.
Posted on 2018-8-13 14:44 
# 4 kyrie irving shoes
I抦 impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that抯 both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I'm very pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
Posted on 2018-8-14 00:37 
# 5 longchamp outlet
This really answered my drawback, thanks!
Posted on 2018-8-14 12:01 
# 6 Adidas NMD Men Women Fur High Black
My husband and i were so fulfilled that Ervin managed to carry out his web research out of the precious recommendations he acquired out of your weblog. It's not at all simplistic to just find yourself giving for free tips and hints which usually the rest have been selling. We really acknowledge we have the writer to give thanks to for this. The type of explanations you've made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you will assist to engender - it's got all superb, and it is making our son in addition to our family reason why this idea is thrilling, and that is really mandatory. Thanks for the whole thing!
Posted on 2018-8-14 23:04 
# 7 nike epic react
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article?but what can I say?I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get one thing done.
Posted on 2018-8-15 05:11 
# 8 chrome hearts online
This web page is really a walk-through for the entire data you wished about this and didn抰 know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you抣l undoubtedly uncover it.
Posted on 2018-8-15 23:34 
# 9 adidas yeezy
Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article?but what can I say?I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get one thing done.
Posted on 2018-8-16 15:06 
# 10 yeezy boost 350
Needed to create you this very little remark so as to thank you so much as before just for the magnificent guidelines you have documented in this article. It was simply open-handed with people like you in giving publicly what exactly many of us could have offered for an e-book in order to make some bucks on their own, specifically given that you could have tried it in case you considered necessary. Those suggestions likewise served to be the easy way to realize that most people have the same passion similar to my personal own to figure out significantly more concerning this matter. I am certain there are several more pleasant situations ahead for individuals who find out your blog post.
Posted on 2018-8-17 02:01 
# 11 nike lebron 15
After examine a couple of of the blog posts in your website now, and I really like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will probably be checking back soon. Pls try my website as nicely and let me know what you think.
Posted on 2018-8-17 08:33 
# 12 adidas superstar
I discovered your weblog site on google and verify a couple of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking forward to reading extra from you afterward!?
Posted on 2018-8-18 02:08 
 13  1/2 12››

www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search     IP(54.196.42.8) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.070624 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3211, 978, 951
adidas superstar Ashburn