Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » 80's Baby Part Deux
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

80's Baby Part Deux

80's Baby Part Deux

80's Baby Part Deux

Ok I'm back to take you back once again.... so I was thinking whatever happened to the original mistics being sold in the bodegas?.... And the chewing gum that used to hold its flavor?... Do U remember when bubble gum used to taste good?... How about Combos?...Opening up a bag of chips and actually having a bag filled with chips?... In the 80's we had real sandwiches... not just from the sandwich spot on Hollis... but anytime U went to get a sandwich from a famous spot like Blimpies it filled U up?...Do U remember when Sybil's used to put the star on the receipts?... Ladies wore door knockers, baggy jeans and humongous size braids?.... Fellas had either a Kid n Play fade(the higher the better),a Gumby, waves or braids... and a sweater for everyday of the week?...

How about when it was safe to walk or jog thru Central Park at night?.... Can U remember when every place U went U took the Q footy footy..(walked)... or had to ride UR bike there?... Except to the mall... piled up like four deep in UR moms car?...Once U get there U went to the Wiz and copped a tape but had to double check to make sure it didn't have theParental advisory label?...Back then fights were fair....Do U remember when fighting somebody was caused by someone else throwing the first punch?.....Or when someone else pushed UR hand or arm in and the other person punches U so that's really how the fight got started?... Later on wishing that the principal would do U a favor and not call UR mom at work or at home while she sleepingand tell her U were suspended.... then UR mom driving up to the school and talking to U calmly asking"what happened" as if she really did care.... later on the whole time she is whooping U she's saying "didn't I tell U not to have them people calling me at work? Huh?" "talk to me when I'm talkin to U." then U try to explain and she goes "shut up I didn't tell U to talk back."?....I know I'm not the only that happened to... I remember going to a store and hearing "don't ask for nothing cause I'm not buying U nothing... n don't touch nothing either".....If U forget she just look at U and U straighten up....Do U remember seeing Pigeons?.... Yes I said pigeons... Ihaven't seen a lot of them in a long time....Do U remember going to basement partiesonly to find out that the first time U set foot in a club UR like this is a basement party that U have to pay for????? .... Do U remember when everyone thought that Will Smithwas a good rapper?... How about laughing at tourist with the huge cameras around their necks that got lost only to point them further into the wrong direction?.... Cop cars were white on blue?... License plates were red white and blue with the statue of liberty in the center?.... Do U remember playing games like taxed? The my buddy doll, Watching He man,doing the Urkel dance? Watching the goonies over and over and till U know almost every word?... When Pepsi had a clear version?... Watching the Smurfs?...Smufette had it made she had all the dudes in the village at her whim... except vanity smurf....(putting my head down)... Do U remember when people could smoke anywhere they wanted to?... How about eating stale nuts, pretzels, and dirty hot dogs from the hot dog man?... What about when the steps to the Coliseum looked really long and never ending?... The 1st pair of Jordan's were the only pair of Jordan's not just classics?.... When getting 5 mics in the source really did mean something?.....That's it I'm done
Cute And Whimsical Spring Outfit Ideas For Your Baby Why Should Parents Of Newborns Consider Cloth Diapers? 3 Top Accessories For Your Baby's Peg Perego Pliko P3 Stroller Babies and kids shoes - Pick a pair for your baby Bottled Formula - Baby Feeding Tips Free Shower Invitations For Your Baby Shower Party 3 Effective Tips to Conceive a Baby Boy Babysitting Resume Attract Attention! How To Help Your Baby Sleep Welcome The Season Of Good Tidings With Adorable Baby Outfits 3 Benefits To Baby Wearing and Using A Sling Important Elements Of Baby Girl Or Baby Boy Shower Invitations Baby Ornaments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.218.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013510 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3612, 957,
80's Baby Part Deux Seattle