Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 6th In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

6th In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs

6th In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs

For the first time in two years more people are leaving their jobs than are being laid off

. This is great news for the economy. It's bad news for employers who have mistreated their employees for the last few years. I've heard a lot of stories about how workers have been jerked around by their bosses since the recession started. Some of the tales I've heard are almost unbelievable. Some workers were made to do the job of two or even three people and took a pay cut for the privilege. They worked 60 hours per week or more and weren't paid overtime. Why did they stay? Obviously, if they left they wouldn't be able to find other work. This is just dead wrong on the part of employers. How dare they do things like this to their employees?! It just makes me fume. BTW, you can post your tale of employer abuse in the comment section.

Because of these abuses and the market finally getting back on its feet, workers are saying "enough" and leaving. Hurray for the masses and hurray for the economic improvement. We can all sigh collectively with relief now. But wait! What are these workers going to do once they leave their jobs? Many are turning to freelance work or other types of online work.

As I'm sure you know, this series is about how to make money from home. If you are ready to leave your job, please take the time to read my previous articles and look for ways to make money from home. Many workers who were laid off during the recession found work online and now get paid to take online surveys. An online survey can net your $2 to $9 and sometimes even more. I've never taken online surveys that took longer than a half hour to finish. Clearing houses like http://www.getpaidtotry.com/ are good places to find the best paid surveys and you can avoid being ripped off that way.

As promised, here is the 6th segment of online job ideas. If you have more ideas, please list them in the comment section.

1)Get paid for web surfing. Some companies will pay people to surf the web for marketing ideas and to find out more about their competition. This is basically market research. I would love to do this for a job. I surf the web when I'm bored anyway, so it would be even better to get paid to do it!

2)Take advantage of reward sites that give you rewards from products you already buy. Obviously, this one won't pay the bills, but it will make you a little extra money for birthday or Christmas presents.

3)Start your own search engine. You need a LOT of computer knowledge to pull this one off, but if you can do it, creating your own search engine can open the door to a world of opportunity and money.

4)Invest in virtual real estate. That pretty much just means snatching up domain names. For example, there are about a hundred thousand websites out there to buy makeup. If you can get your hands on the most popular keywords people type in on search engines when looking to buy makeup, you can create a domain name and sell it to a business that sells makeup. Just be sure that .net, .com and .org are all open for the URL and you're got yourself a nice little piece of virtual real estate. Create a website and leave the tabs open for the buyer to fill out.

Stay tuned for the 7th in the series about how to get paid taking surveys and other creative online jobs.

by: get paid to try
60 Minute Trader Review and Coupon Discount 6 Winning Online Roulette Strategies 6 Ways to Improve Customer Service by:Jim Rutherford 6 Ways To Make Money Online! 6 Ways To Make Fast Money Online Today 6 Tips To Find Cheap Mortgage Deals Online 6 Things to Know Before Buying Camping Gear Online 6 Things To Know Before Buying Camping Gear Online 6 Surefire Ways to Achieve Your Goals for 2005 by:Lorraine Pirihi 6 Superb Advice When Looking For T Shirts Online 6 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Online Staff Training 6 Reasons Why Freelancing is a Great Way to Make Money Online 6 REALLY COOL THINGS: The King of your Castle!!! by:Tom Levine
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.152.5.73) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.012918 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3449, 973,
6th In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs Ashburn