Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 5 Ways Black Belt Recruiting Can Explode Your Sponsoring
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Ways Black Belt Recruiting Can Explode Your Sponsoring

5 Ways Black Belt Recruiting Can Explode Your Sponsoring

It is hard for me to fully express the impact that Black Belt Recruiting by Mike

Dillard and Mark Wieser has had in my interaction with people in general. That is to say the least about what its done for my interaction with people that are interested in what I have to offer.

There are two things that must be invested into your business and those two things are your time, and your money. There is just no way out of this if you are serious. The important thing to realize is that money needs to be invested into YOU, increasing your value! Investing my money and my time Black Belt Recruiting was well worth both.

Its funny, but I didnt really understand the value completely until a few things happened.

I was able to start building a REAL list of people once I learned the basics of Attraction Marketing. Through the leverage of a Funded Proposal system and killer training I was able to deliver a lot of value to the people on my list.

Now, I always make a place available for people to leave their number and I make sure that they can get in touch with me. Why? People can tell if you really care or if you are just trying to get a name and email.

As soon as I got things in place, my list started building and people wanted me to call. It was at this moment that I was so glad that I had invested in BBR.

I devoured the book and listened to the audios over and over. As I was reading the book, and listening to Mike and Mark discuss how they talk to people on the phone and the psychology behind it, I quite literally gained years of experience is just a few short days.

Here are a few of the valuable lessons that I learned to apply:

1. How to listen intently.

A. Everyone has a Hot Button

B. Only by paying attention can you

learn what those Hot-Buttons are.

2. How to NEVER Sell

A. Listen and know how to respond

and they will sell themselves.

B. Make it THEIR idea to buy!

3. How to be Invited.

A. Phone solicitors are always looked

at as Intruders.

B. An invited guest is ALWAYS welcome.

4. How to make Yourself the Obvious Choice over Everyone Else

A. If you are the best choice and they know it,

you job becomes VERY easy.

5. How to respond to EVERY objection.

A. There is a short and easy answer to ALL objections

B. Your posture alone will kill most objections.

(It is hard to really say how valuable this course was and continues to be for me)

In addition to learning so much valuable information there is another benefit to actually hearing their tone of voice, and their impromptu comments. You really get to experience what it sounds like to be completely confident in what you have to say, without ever sounding rude.

When Black Belt Recruiting is added to Mike Dillards, Magnet Sponsoring you end up with the majority of the information that has been responsible for the most recent wave of Internet Millionaires. As more and more people are searching for a way to secure their financial futures in the rocky times we are experiencing, it only makes sense to be armed with the right information.

I highly recommend this Dynamic Duo to be the foundation you lay for your understanding of internet marketing; it will save you a lot of time and give you a lot of wisdom before you spend any more money unnecessarily.

by: Matthew Strout
5 Wallet-Bulking Ways To Build Your List Fast by:Michael Cheney 5 Vital Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Start A Home Business 5 Very Powerful Online Branding Strategies 5 Very Helpful Tips Regarding Evaluating Any Online Paid Opinion Surveys Site 5 Useful Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Play 5 Useful Online Promotion Suggestions 5 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online 5 Unexpected Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales Online 5 Ugly Truths About Making Money Online 5 Ugly Truths About Making Money Online 5 Traits Needed to Get Rich Online 5 Top Reasons Why People Are Turning To Relationship Advice Online 5 Tips to Succeed and Create Wealth Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.42.168) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012063 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 3555, 973,
5 Ways Black Belt Recruiting Can Explode Your Sponsoring Mountain View