Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 4 Ways Walking Holidays Will Enhance Your Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

4 Ways Walking Holidays Will Enhance Your Life

4 Ways Walking Holidays Will Enhance Your Life

A holiday is, of course, just a break away from the everyday

. Fun, relaxation and a chance to unwind are the reasons why people take time off to travel. But, be it a gentle stroll, a comfortable hike, or a solid trek, using your own two feet affords a unique opportunity to take back home more than the fruits of a simple break.

Improve your health in Iceland

I have two doctors, my left leg and my right. ~ G.M. Trevelyan

Why stay idle in a car, train, or plane when you can lower your cholesterol, strengthen your heart, lose weight and add years to your life by taking walking holidays to amazing destinations with brilliant scenery and luxurious foods? And there are few better places on earth to take advantage of this benefit than Iceland. This scintillating landmass allows you to take in lava fields, lakes, glaciers, geysers, volcanoes, forests and rivers all while improving your health. Many of the benefits of natural hot spas found here are not only extolled but are proven.4 Ways Walking Holidays Will Enhance Your Life

Free your mind in France

Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Walking holidays are not only healthy for your body, they are also vitalising for your mind and soul. When so much of modern life can lead to distracted thoughts and even crippling stress and depression, the chance to free your mind is extremely valuable. Without the encumbrance of vehicles, picture yourself strolling through artistic Avignon on the way to the Roman city of Arles in the picturesque Provence region of France, and imagine your cares and worries and thoughts unwinding in the peace. Creativity is the salve for many a modern woe.

Smooth out your relationships in Switzerland

Walking is good for solving problems it's like the feet are little psychiatrists. ~ Terri Guillemets

Whether it is with our partner, children, parents, or friends, the relationships we have with those closest to us can become complicated. Walking holidays provide a creative means of sorting out some of kinks that tie-up hurried, modern relationships. The active process of pacing out your steps along the snowy reaches of the Alps in Switzerland can give you the space to talk and think and listen with those around you in the midst of serenity and calm. Solitude and solience offer great peace to a troubled mind.

Capture more time in Chile

"Walking takes longer... than any other known form of locomotion except crawling. Thus it stretches time and prolongs life. Life is already too short to waste on speed. ~ Edward Abbey

Many people crave more than 24 hours in their daily routine. The rare gift of walking holidays is that they can miraculously grant you this wish. Time is often relative, and a gentle meander or a focused trek can surprise the traveller when they realise that hours turn to mere minutes or days stretch on forever. Relish the way time slows down for you as you contemplate the rugged shrubbery amid the smouldering volcanoes and icy lakes of Patagonia in southern Chile. In a land that time forgot, it is easy to foget the time.

by: Tony Maniscalco
4 Ways To See More Of Your Beach Holiday Destination 4 Ways To Find The Right Florida Beachfront Condo 4 Ways Dream Holidays Can Go Wrong 4 Unmissable Tours on Stradbroke Island 4 Top Ways To Burn Calories At Christmas 4 Tips on How to Realize the Dream of Travelling Across the World! 4 Tips To Traveling With Your Dog 4 Tips To Travel Safely In Cambodia 4 Tips To Travel Safely In Cambodia 4 Things You Should Do To Get The Most Out Of Your Holiday 4 Things To Do In The Lake District This Summer 4 Things To Consider That Will Make Your Move To Australia Easier 4 Things To Consider Before Booking Luxury Villas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.32.206) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.009362 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3212, 954,
4 Ways Walking Holidays Will Enhance Your Life Ljubljana