Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » 3 Tips on how to get pregnant naturally in your 40s
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Tips on how to get pregnant naturally in your 40s

A big mistake women seem to make is calculating their fertile days correctly and then come to the conclusion that they are infertile

. Now it is true that your chances decrease after the age of 35 but it's not time to give up just yet.

So how do you know when you are most fertile? It is said that generally your fertile time is 12 14 days from the beginning of your last period, however this is based on a woman with an cycle of 28 days and if you are like me and not like clockwork it can be difficult to calculate. It is roughly half way between the beginning of your last period and the beginning of the next one. It might help to keep an ovulation diary so you can pinpoint exactly how many days apart they are over a few months and you can calculate it this way.

I found this tool which is really helpful and helped me get pregnant with my first child (now 19 months) and also helped me get pregnant with my second child (due next year) and yes I am just about to turn 40 myself. So I am proof that it is possible. In fact I found out a really interesting fact only recently that my great grand mother had my grandfather when she was 45 and that was in 1905!!!!

Click here for the ovulation calculator3 Tips on how to get pregnant naturally in your 40s

Another factor is that you need to have a freshly released egg and new sperm to conceive as you get older. So in other words you need to avoid intercourse a few days before ovulation as the sperm can last up to 3 days. Also after you ovulate you should again avoid intercourse as in older women defects can occur in the egg, so the timing is crucial.

The perfect time to conceive is the peak ovulation day and hence the reason for calculating it correctly.

Finally you need to allow the sperm count to build up prior to intercourse to allow for the maximum amount of healthy sperm. It is advisable to avoid sex for only a few days before sex any longer could result in it aging too much so 3 or 4 days is long enough. But you should already be doing this in order to have fresh sperm.

So these are my simple steps, and I wish you the best of luck.

If you want further information on How to get pregnant naturally in your 40s or how to overcome other problems trying to conceive naturally Click here

By: Rinskil
4 Important Steps To Caring For A Pregnant K9 Bitch Pregnancy Miracle - Best Approach to Get Pregnant Pregnancy During Menstruation Is Real - How to Fall Pregnant while on Periods Unconventional Getting Pregnant Tip - Yoga Why am I having trouble getting pregnant if I have regular periods? Pregnant Or Thinking About? Look At These Pointers Finding Out That You Are Pregnant How To Get Pregnant Fast With Pcos Natural Way of Getting Pregnant - Naturally Trying To Get Pregnant Tips - Average Time To Get Pregnant The Act and Processes of Getting Pregnant with Twins - Guaranteed Ideas to Know How to Get Pregnant with Twins Getting Pregnant Over 40 - Secret to Getting Pregnant Over 40 Years of Age Safe Constipation Remedies While Pregnant Easy Approaches To Cope With Lower Back Pain While Being Pregnant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.171.180) / Processed in 0.012453 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2759, 955,