Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 3 Tips For Making Your First Dollar Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Tips For Making Your First Dollar Online

I have watched thousands of people join my email list over the last 10 years

. Many of them have never made a dime online. Is that my fault or theirs?

Of course I am not going to blame myself! However, I do know three key things and will point them out if you are somebody trying to make your first dollar online.

1. Entrepreneur or Employee? To make money online you need to start a business or work for one. Pretty simple really, yet many people waste valuable time without really figuring this out.

An entrepreneur is a risk taker and somebody who wants to build a long term income online. An employee is somebody who wants to trade dollars for hours. There is nothing wrong with either one of these, but you need to determine which you are before you start spending a lot of time trying to make money.

An entrepreneur is going to take a business models such as affiliate marketing or network marketing and turn it into a business. An employee is somebody who wants to take paid surveys, do data entry, and so on. Which are you?

2. Why? Most people know they need to make money, but they really don't have any long-term goals for doing it.

If you want to quit your job, and work full-time online, you need to really have this ingrained in your mind. If you just want to make $50 to cover your cell phone bill that's okay as well.

You should go so far as to write a monetary number on a piece of paper and stick it where you will see it all day long. If you want to make $1 million a year write $2740 on a piece of paper because that's how much money you need to make every day.

3. Skills. It doesn't matter whether you want to be an entrepreneur or employee you will need some Internet marketing skills.

If you're going to start your own business you need to learn how to build a website, add products to it, and promote it. You might only need to learn how to outsource these activities and manage people who work for you.

If you are just looking at trading hours for dollars you need to visit websites such as Tjobs Cash Crate, or Global Data Entry. These are sites where you can learn how to trade your time doing things for business people and getting paid for it.

When you summarize these 3 tips for making your first dollar online they are something anybody can do. Will you or won't you be one of them!

by: Jeff Schuman
3 Tips For Making Money Online For The Beginner 3 Tips For Getting The Best Forex Trader Machine 3 Tips For Fully Utilizing Your Robots Txt File 3 Tips For Finding The Best Online Math Tutor 3 Tips For Buying Fine Jewelry Online 3 Tips And Some Advice About Planning Your Wedding Online 3 Things to Watch Out When Seeking Credit Card Debt Consolidation Providers Online 3 Things to Look for in Online Violin Lessons 3 Things to Know Before You Choose an Online Forex Brokers 3 Things to Consider Before Engaging in Affiliate Marketing by:Ruth Abigail Sebastian 3 Things to Avoid While Buying Euro Millions Ticket Online 3 Things that will Determine Your Online Success 3 Things You Need to Know About Creating Wealth Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.81.58) / Processed in 0.011687 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2476, 973,