Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » 3 Factors for Chances of Getting Pregnant - Tubal Ligation Reversal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Factors for Chances of Getting Pregnant - Tubal Ligation Reversal

Many times women have their tubes tied after having what they believe to be their last child

. Due to life circumstances changing, such as a second marriage, many women later realize that they are not finished having children after all. When this happens, the question of having a tubal ligation reversal often comes up. The question that follows is often what are the chances of getting pregnant after this reversal procedure?

After a recent 8 year study on this particular topic, researchers have found that the success rate of the tubal ligation reversal procedure depends on three major factors. The first factor is the age of the patient at the time of the procedure being reversed. Just as with the general population, the rate of miscarriage increases with age.

The second factor that played a large role in the chances of getting pregnant was the method used in the original tubal ligation. For women who have had their tubes tied using tubal clips, there was a 75% chance that they would have a successful chance of getting pregnant after reversal surgery. For those who had a tubal ligation using tubal rings, there was a 72% chance of successfully getting pregnant.

As for other types of sterilization, the rates went down for women who had a resection or coagulation during their original surgery. Researchers believe this is because using the clip or the ring method only causes minimal damage to the fallopian tubes which is easier to repair and which leaves longer tubes which leads to our third factor. 3 Factors for Chances of Getting Pregnant - Tubal Ligation Reversal

The third factor that determines whether a woman will have better chances of getting pregnant after a tubal ligation reversal procedure is how long her tubes are. Depending on how the doctor handled the original tubal surgery, a woman may have tubes ranging in length from 7 1/2 cm to less than two and half centimeters.

The longer the tubes, the better the chances are for a woman to get pregnant. For example, women who had an average fallopian tube length 7 1/2 cm or longer have a 77% chance of getting pregnant. For women who had shorter tubal lengths of less than 2.5 cm, the rate of pregnancy decreased but was still a respectable 38%.

In fact, the doctors collecting the data for this study became aware that getting pregnant with one tube and even as short as 1 cm can still happen. This should lead to the conclusion that any woman wanting a tubal ligation reversal will find her chances of getting pregnant are good although they may vary greatly depending upon the above factors.

By: Sandra Wilson
# 2 I recently tried cbd oil full spectrum in search the blue ribbon control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The lubricator was unoppressive to put to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my total well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I cognizant the ingenuous approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.   2024-2-20 07:25  reply
Trying To Get Pregnant Fast - 2 Things You Ought To Do Why is Eating When Pregnant so Complicated? Acupuncture For Fertility - Increase Your Chances To Get Pregnant With Acupuncture How A Pregnant Woman Can Look Great On Halloween Everything You Need To Know About Being Pregnant Easiest Way To Get Pregnant - Critical Tips On Getting Pregnant Faster If You Are Pregnant Should You Be Eating For Two Are You Trying To Get Pregnant Fast - Take Note These 3 Tips Positions To Get Pregnant Fast Get Pregnant Fast How To Get Pregnant With Pcos Most Effective Day To Receive Pregnant Prefer Right Designer Clothes For Pregnant Women
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.212.99) / Processed in 0.013124 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2690, 955,