Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 3 Article Marketing Tips That Get Ranking And Traffic
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Article Marketing Tips That Get Ranking And Traffic

3 Article Marketing Tips That Get Ranking And Traffic

So, you have gotten started in your online marketing career

. If you're anything like me, you see the power of article marketing. It's free traffic, and once it starts rolling, it's consistent traffic. A writing career on the internet, can make you feel INSANE for thinking that little ol' you will be able to be seen. I know it seemed that way for me.

I'm here to tell you that you CAN get seen by a lot of people, even if you are BRAND NEW to article writing.

There are really only THREE areas that you have to focus on, as far as subject matter is concerned.

Now, before I get into those three areas, I want to say one thing first.

HAVE FUN!

People don't want to hear moaning. Creative complaining can have it's place if you have a good sense of humor, but in general you want to stay positive.

There are a few certain people in my life that I avoid at all costs. Not because I hate them, but because of the gray cloud that follows them around. You know the people that I'm talking about. You see them walking toward you, and know that if they see you, you are going to be brought down in a hurry. Everything in their life sucks and they want you to know about it.

I would see this "guy" coming toward me and the only thing that would go through my mind is, "Where is my Magic Smoke Bomb?" If only I were a ninja so I could disappear without a trace!

You don't want to be seen as this kind of person. When someone see's your face, you want them to be thrilled to see you. It's easy to do. All it takes is to be genuinely interested in what other people have to say. Then, put in the conscious effort to take things lightly, see the humor in things, and help others around you to do the same.

Let"s move on to the subjects that will get you the ranking and traffic.

First, understand your target market. Who is that? There are LITERALLY thousands of Home Businesses starting in the U.S. every year. Along with that, there are 175,000 people coming online for the first time EVERY WEEK. What is the failure rate of the average person out there trying to make money from home? 95 to 97%.

We're talking thousand upon thousands of people that are looking for answers to similar questions, such as..

"What company is right for me?"

"How do I make money in the company that I am already in?"

"How can I get more time at home with my family?"

I personally have found that there are three areas that EVERYONE in this situation is interested in. You'll know I'm telling the truth, because you will be able to see this in yourself.Adult with Question

1. New Companies

2. Successful Leaders that have helped others make money.

3. Tools that shortcut the time it takes to make money.

There are new start-up companies every single week. There's always someone who is interested in learning more about how a company can help them free up their life. (Even though we know that the company is NOT what makes the biggest difference.) I personally like to use NPros to find out about the new companies that are getting attention. It's a great resource. If you are the first one to write about a new company, you get all the traffic!

Let's face it. Every time you hear about an individual that has "Cracked the Code", or "Found the Secret" to making a huge income from home, we want to know more! The fastest way to learn something is from someone who is doing it right, and doing it well!

Tools are always attractive, because they can give you the leverage to multiply your efforts. I personally have only a few tools that I use religiously and they give me GREAT results. Curious? Of course, and that is my point. Most people are the same way. If you can give people the tools and training they are looking for, you WILL get attention.

I hope this has helped you, and don't forget....

HAVE FUN

...and others will too!

by: Matthew Strout
3 Adwords Mistakes which could Help you become Lose Your Shirt 3 Adwords Mistakes You Hope Your Competitors Make 3 Adwords Mistakes You Hope Competitors Make 3 Advantages To Content Rewriting 3 Additional Aspects of Buying Euro Millions Ticket Online 3 A-has From Ali Brown's Online Success Blueprint Workshop 2nd in Series: How to Get Paid Taking Surveys and Other Creative Online Jobs 2nd In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs 29 Ways To Make Money Online For Free 29+ Online Money-Makers 28 day winning streak. See this system trade live! 28 Leading Ways To Make Money Online With Your Website 24 hours Making Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.3.137) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.009447 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 4180, 973,
3 Article Marketing Tips That Get Ranking And Traffic Alagoa Nova