Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » 10 Effective Ways to Write a Press Release to Advertise Your Home Based Information Marketing Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

10 Effective Ways to Write a Press Release to Advertise Your Home Based Information Marketing Business

10 Effective Ways to Write a Press Release to Advertise Your Home Based Information Marketing Business

Just 3 days ago, I was chatting with a friend on the telephone about how to write a press release and he surprised me by saying: "Do you know, Daniel, I have written more than 20 releases but not even one was accepted by a newspaper or a magazine I'm not really sure why".

On prodding further, I became convinced that my friend had broken the cardinal rule of how to write a good release that pulls results. My friend was astonished when I explained to him why his press releases were rejected. The truth was none of his releases were newsworthy.

No doubt about it the newspapers and the magazines would have snatched his releases if he knew and used what I am just about to share with you.

And here are the ten effective ways to write a press release. Use any of them and your release will be in the press. You will be amazed with the attention you are going to get.

1. Adopt a controversial position on a subject or a topic when you write a release.

2. If you have a working partnership or alliance with a well-known expert or organisation share the details.

3. If you are hosting an event, do not be afraid to announce it.

4. Charitable and fund-raising activities are winners. Use your press release to announce any event you are planning or involve in.

5. If there is an upcoming holiday or anniversary, relate it to your business.

6. Use your release to describe your new product or service that solves a problem or relieves the pain of others.

7. Announce awards or a recognition you have received.

8. Reveal results of a survey you have taken.

9. You can announce a contest or winners of a contest you have been involved in.

10. Offer something for free it could be a free report, product or a service. You could also demonstrate a service and say something about an upcoming event.

Now you know the ten effective ways to write a press release. Try them and I promise you, your phone will not stop ringing when you send your press release.
10 Easy Room Design Hints 10 Creative Job Hunting Tips 10 Cool Ways To Spend Your Summer Job Money 10 Best Reasons To Buy A Pressure Washer 10 Benefits Of Proofing Your Content Online 10 Benefits Of Online Tutoring 10 Alpha Male Pickup Qualities And How To Put Them Into Action To Get Your Dream Girl 10 Advantages Of Online Surveys 1 Year Loans No Credit Check-gain It Through Online Scheme 1 Week to Save Your Marriage – What to Do 1 Stage To Korean Dating On-line! 1 Simple Hint to Enhance Your Options Buying 1 Proven Way To Make Money Online Without Spending Anything To Get Started
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.6.114) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012225 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2201, 975,
10 Effective Ways to Write a Press Release to Advertise Your Home Based Information Marketing Business Copenhagen