Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » "What is beauty"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"What is beauty"

"What is beauty"

Myselfalong with many manyothers spend alot of time trying to look and feel beautiful we try many techniques from make up and hair extnsions toteeth whiteningand plastic surgery to some extreme extents of loosing wait i believe alot of this is down to self asteem and lack of self confidence along with teen magazines and so say rolemodels and ie victoria beckhamshe goes from skinny to skinnyer.

It is just my opinion but a size zero just cant be healthy nor attractive.

Beautifull is a word that has been taken out of context beautifull is not perfect skin long nails and nice legs it is not haing nice hair and nice cothes it is you the person you ar your personality and your kidness everyone is beautiful so remember next time that you lookin the mirror and feel low and un beautifull it is not the out-side that counts everone is uniqe in there own way and everyone has there own faults just beacuse you woke up one morning and you are haing a bad hair day or you think your nose is to big or youreyes need liftingyou covered in spots or you have even ran out of foundation that stuff is minor that is not imortant go out hold your head high look at them people you call beautifull and smile because you dont need all them artifical things to be beautiful you just need to smile and be you.

I spent 3 year of being obsessed with the way i look i could not go out unless i had make-up on and my hair done nice, i never went as far as surgery but i truly believe that if i was not given the advise and help i was given that there will be no piece of me left that is really me i look back no with a smile yeah i still wear makeup and have nice nails but that dont matter anymore i can now go out with out it with a big smile on my face because i know that i am beautifull
"Relaxation Techniques for Anxiety" "Insurance For Your Business" "I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance" "I Live You" - Keeping Your Marriage Strong "Collective Madness in Online Retailing" (Even 'Dummies' can give it away) "Chattel" And Its Link To Insurance "An apple a day keeps the doctor away…" "2nd Chance" Review - Read First Before Buying Zhiwa Ling Paro: Best Yoga Accommodations In Bhutan You Really Think Not Seal Can Keep Online Tera Gold You Must Want To Get Samsung Galaxy S2 Insurance Quote You Have Chance To Win A Stunning Wedding Dress Online You Can Get Cheapest Taxi Insurance Uk Through That Quote
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.112.1) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011472 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1844, 975,
"What is beauty" Tel Aviv