Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » "The modern online psychologist"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"The modern online psychologist"

Time becomes the precious thing we don't have and that we crave for

, we measure every half an hour, quarter or the five minutes we spend catching up on the latest gossips in town. We slowly become less human, we tent to lose contact with the real world. Sometimes the need to talk to someone becomes so strong that instead of "wasting" a couple of hours in a pub socializing, we open the computer and we look for a page where people are willing to exchange a few words and comfort our major need to communicate. Most of the times the conversations happens in chat rooms with no membership fees, where people say what they have to say and leave knowing that they will never talk to that person again, but there are also adult sites with models who are paid to listen or more... and those are the one we are going to talk about. Websites with such orientation exist for some time and they are found to be very successful among people of all ages, who use internet as a method to communicate, read the newspaper, to keep in touch with the dear ones, look for a soul mate or many others... The internet pages are filled every day with large spaces who advertise for such sites in order to bring more and more users.

How many of you can say they have never pressed just out of curiosity on the link to an adult site? How many of you would be able to do such thing? Living a life on-line is something I have always wondered about and maybe so have you?! It's time to take a closer look.

The following interview will give you an insight of the life of a model from an adult oriented site and you are about to meet two girls who practice this as a daily job and who are willing to share with us their life, both real and those from the world wide web. Before sharing the conversation with you I would like to add the fact that in order to protect their privacy we will not be mentioning their names. I was very curious about them so I started asking the questions and my first obvious was "What made you become a model on an adult oriented site?".

They have both started doing this while they were students and in need of money in order to complete the studies, found out about it in a newspaper and so they decided to call and give it a try. Although in the very early beginning they might have had second thoughts, in time it turned out to be among the best things that happened to them. They come from a country where the salary per month is smaller than the earnings from one week only, from working as a chat host model. It requires a lot of time, because it is after all a job like any other and sometimes more, due to the late hours that everyone around the world decides to surf the web and the meantime zone.

As human beings we are made to grow and develop so I doubt any of you readers would jump to judge the need of two girls to have a better life. Both graduated the university, speak multiple foreign languages and have wide general knowledge...basically you can reach any subject in this world and you will not be bored or face the awkward silence that we run into so often. With all that they would' nt have been able to find a normal job to offer them the safety of tomorrow or the possibility to buy a home of their own. Compared to other countries I have visited, the job offers for the number of people able and willing to work is very low. Our conversation was very natural and each little story made me want to find out more and more, it was like I had came to a blind date and found the closest thing to perfection, the jackpot! Somehow I am starting to understand why so many people around the world chose this type of bonding and this way of spending their spare time.

This kind of activity has except the good parts as meeting new people everyday that are willing to pay you to talk to them, it's downsides and the most important would be losing contact with your own world. The private life outside the studio is as normal as anybody else's. We are constant looking for good books to read, for plays at the theatre, Ballet and Opera Theatre , and like most of the people our age we love a good night out at the club where we can meet new people. Our life goes on with good and bad and we do our best to keep it as normal as possible.

The models told me that ever since they started doing this, they slowly had to give up many things in their life...one at a time: sleep-that had to change it's schedule from night to day; family-that started to have suspicions about the amount of time spent outside the house during the night..so they had to move out; friends-who would have never understood so easily the type of work they are doing so they backed off one by one; boyfriends-who became jealous on the relationships created on-line and on the men that were watching their girlfriends even if that meant earning a living.

Friends stopped calling because they have turned them down so many times and they have ran out of excuses. Soon all they were left with were the on-line friends, work colleagues who became best friends and family.... and a lonely home waiting each morning to be visited. Before you know it life is shared between the time spent on-line and sleep, since the day time sleep can't cover for the hours lost each night....over and over.

I am not in the position to judge a person who is willing to gain her financial independence, even if that means working on an adult oriented site and charging per minute. The actual work does not stop only at having quality conversation with the person who enters such a chat room...

Further in our conversation I found out that each person who becomes a model decides whether to use the brain or the body...or both at the same time. Making money on such websites most of the time involves a sexy dance, charming gesture...or more! Our interviewed models have chosen to mix the beauty with the looks and so they manage most of the time to keep the people in the chat room interested for hours...simply by talking! They greet the old friends like they have known them for a life time or make the new ones who come for the first time comfortable enough to say a simple "Hello!".

They meet all sorts of people, so various that it would take me days and a book to define them only. Some come looking for a pleasant person to talk with...we all need from time to time attention and paying per minute, for sure buys you some.

Some come looking for practice.... because they have never dared to speak to a beautiful woman and just by talking to them we manage to give them enough self confidence to ask a girl out in their personal life. Some end up falling in love with what they see on the screen each night and they become regulars. We rarely argue with the members, we are always looking like we've been pulled out of a box, make up on, clothes looking marvellous, smiling and never complaining....the perfect virtual girlfriend/wife. Part of their life becomes ours and the other way around, we begin to share dinners, morning coffees, engagement news, family losses, etc.

We are there for people all around the world in their happy or sad moments of the life. Not rarely we get marriage proposals from people that would do about anything to have us near.... and that can only make us happy! In a good or bad way we are changing other peoples life, but we are also helping them to get thru each life obstacle. Not to forget they are also helping us!

In other words, wonderful people live all over the world, but there is also another category....and those are the nerve wrecking enemy number 1. There are days when we are feeling down, we don't have the strength to smile or be positive (rarely, but it happens...we are humans) and of course mean people come to make our days worse.... the same life hating people that we meet everyday on the street or in a supermarket and that manage to change our mood with one gesture or word. Some develop a sick passion and come to visit us daily just to make fun of that lock of hair that is' nt where it's supposed to be, or just to call us names over and over waiting for the live nervous breakdown.

Judging from the stress level point of view, a weak person would never manage to stay on-line and deal with the large number and variety of humans that visit daily such a website. If the model is not a balanced person with a good sense of humour and with the desire or overcoming everything for a decent life, income wise....then that person is doomed to failure.

For some, foreign languages remain that way for the rest of their life and the only way to make a living out of this without being able to talk is to use the "body language" in every possible way. That involves things like: sexy striptease shows, naughty outfits, toys and fantasy stories, daring high heel shoes and the will to use your body however the person at the other end of world wants you to. For those who have chosen to make a living only using their body, there is large quantity of low quality members who are willing to pay just to humiliate another person or to satisfy their wildest fantasies and sexual games.

We have met so many members who by nature were brought up to hate others and in our case to hate the models just for existing or for doing what we do. Most of the times they are some other society's problem, because they come from poor families with no education...but just because they were born and they live in an more advanced country they find the need to despise anyone who is trying to fight they way out of poverty without the help of a "normal" job. Some just consider us stupid for doing what we do, although I have no doubt that our IQ level is higher than most of the members.

To put a new wrap around the job of model on an adult oriented site is very easy and that would be of "The modern on-line psychologist".

By: Elena B.
"The Online Mentorship Program" "The Fastest And Easiest Way To Make A KILLING At Online Poker Tournaments" "The Fastest And Easiest Way To Make A KILLING At Online Poker Tournaments" "Quickly Get Dates With Women Online With Little Effort" "Online Money Making Machine?" Why Should You Create One? How Do You Create One? "Online Data Entry Jobs" - What are They Really About? "Online Betting Tips - How to Bet and Make Money Online?" "OG Willie J The Jack Of ALL Trades"A very powerful and inspiring book! "Make Income Online" "Legit Online Jobs" - Worth 50 Bucks? "Legit Online Jobs" - Is This Company Any Good? "Legit Online Jobs" - Is It Worth the Money? "Legit Online Jobs" - Does Their System Really Work?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.219.179) / Processed in 0.008102 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 10665, 973,