Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » "OG Willie J The Jack Of ALL Trades"A very powerful and inspiring book!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"OG Willie J The Jack Of ALL Trades"A very powerful and inspiring book!

I got a sneak preview of the manuscript of the book soon to be released titled "OG Willie J The Jack Of All Trades" by Minister Willie Wiggins Jr Aka Reverend OG Willie J, and it is going to be a number one seller.

I am sure that it will hit the big scream as a movie. I have read many bio's of many people but none has captivated me and allowed me to experience every type of human emotion possible!

This raw and graphic, gritty, story of Willie Wiggins Jr Aka Reverend Og Willie J, and Aka Minister Willie Wiggins Jr has all the elements of a Multi, Million, Dollar Platinum Movie!

Starting from his life growing up in a over strict family as a child he experienced abuse that led him to rebel against his parents which led him to a life of crime, money, women, drugs, and self destruction.

He experienced things that would have made 90% of the population give up on life but as he grew older and experienced tragedy, trails and tribulation. He met and overcame all of the obstacles in his path.

He is now the author of the book "The Last Chapter, (a self help inspirational book) and his book "OG Willie J The Jack Of All Trades" will hit the stores soon! He is an ambassador of the Lord, Minister of God, and has degrees in Psychotherapy, Accounting, Ministry, and is now attending Kaplan University online. He is also a Motivational speaker, preacher and teacher.

He used to talk his way in and out of all types of situations and became one of the greatest con artists ever. In his own words he says that "He was the scum of the earth".

Now he talks adults, young adults, and teenagers out of a negative way of life that leads to a life of self destruction. In the schools and universities, he is a motivational speaker, teaching and convincing the youths, young adults as well as elderly people how to live and walk a straight path in life. He speaks to youths about staying in school, developing life skills, obeying those in authority, drinking and drugging and furthering their education.

In the churches he preaches the word of God, and gives raw testimony in an exciting way that captivates his audience. In schools & other places he speaks as a motivational speaker teaching on life skills development and giving his testimony of life.

If you would like to book Minister Willie Wiggins Jr, Aka Reverend OG Willie J, to come to your school, call: 941-623-7897
"Make Income Online" "Legit Online Jobs" - Worth 50 Bucks? "Legit Online Jobs" - Is This Company Any Good? "Legit Online Jobs" - Is It Worth the Money? "Legit Online Jobs" - Does Their System Really Work? "Full review" Star Trek Online "Can you Make Money doing Online Surveys ?" "Can you Make Money doing Online Surveys ?" [a][b][c]a Couple Of Good Aspects Of Online Futures Trading Zidovudine Online, Order Cheap Retrovir, Anti Viral, With The Propensity Of Players Buy Wow Gold Online Why Should You Hire Cars From Car Hire London Agencies Online Why Buying Dresses Online Is Gaining Popularity?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.97.204) / Processed in 0.012722 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2554, 973,