Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » You Could Be Making Your Own Candles For A Great Personalised Gift
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You Could Be Making Your Own Candles For A Great Personalised Gift

It is nearly Christmas and if you are going to be making your own candle gifts you

still have time to use your own creative skills and give really personalised gifts. Your family and friends will surely enjoy the gifts you create. When making candles for gifts it is best to choose the best products so that the results won't let you down.

How to make candle gifts

If you are going to make a candle gift, let me suggest a set of candles in glasses. They are so easy to make and look stunning presented laid on colored tissue paper in a nice box. You could choose your friend's favorite color and use that as your theme. I am sure they would just love a present from you like this.

With glass molds there are so many different shapes you can use and shot glasses are proving very popular for votive candles. If you want to use other larger shapes you can also layer colors effectively.You Could Be Making Your Own Candles For A Great Personalised Gift

If you are going to make candles in glass of any description there are two main factors to be aware of:

1. Start with heating the glass mold from cold in the oven to about 115 before pouring in the wax

2. Attach the wick attached to the bottom of the glass before starting to pour(you can attach it with a glue gun or with a little blue tac).

Candle Making Fragrance

There are several ways to add fragrance to your wax, but if you are going to make candles for gifts, it is a good idea to invest in a quality concentrate. You will find the initial cost is more expensive but you will only use a very little at a time and the quality of the perfume is so much better so you will be very happy with the result. You only need to buy a few and keep it to the candles fragrances that you like so that you will use them again: lavender, sandalwood, vanilla and strawberry.

Personally I believe in quality. I have often found that if you buy quality the products last longer, burn better and smell so much better. I know for a fact that I like to give a quality gift and really candles are so cheap to make that there isn't a huge need to save money on quality ingredients when you are giving candles as gifts. Making your own candles is only about 30 percent of the cost of bought ones.

Something that amazes me about candles is that they are suitable for gifts for both men and women!) I think the ice candles are always a great candle gift for men because they just look that little bit rough and tumble.

Copyright (c) 2009 Kaye Dennan

by: Kaye Dennan
Uses For Personal Identification Bracelets Socializing Will Help Improve your Personal Life Changing Habits to Improve your Personal Life Accepting to Improve your Personal Life Private Detective in Delhi for Personal & Corporate Investigation Services Personal Accounting Program Serious Personal Injury Personal Growth Automotive Art As An Expression Of Your Personality Professional support for personal injury claims Personal Injury Claims - Achieving A Positive Outcome For Your Claim Top 9 Ideas For Personal Growth Personality Types - I'm Ok, You're Not So Hot
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.210.235.247) / Processed in 0.012227 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2565, 967,