Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Wisdom Teeth Extraction Memories
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wisdom Teeth Extraction Memories

I had my wisdom teeth removal surgery performed by an oral surgeon who mostly performed wisdom teeth removal procedures

. My general dentist referred me to the oral surgeon.

My oral surgeon only had to remove three of my third molars in the wisdom teeth removal process since my dental x-rays revealed that I didn't have a fourth wisdom tooth.

I remember the little baggy that my oral surgeon gave to me after the wisdom teeth removal. The little baggy held my third molars. They were just little chunks of teeth. Two of my wisdom teeth were whole and the third wisdom tooth was in two pieces because it was easier for the oral surgeon to break the wisdom tooth into two pieces during the wisdom teeth removal process.

I remember after the wisdom teeth removal, rinsing and gargling with salt-water for a week or more. Ugh, that was the most disgusting taste--salt-water, but it did the trick. It kept my wisdom teeth removal wounds clean and I think also helped my stitches dissolve from the wisdom teeth removal wounds.

I have pictures of my chipmunk cheeks from the days following the wisdom teeth removal, holding the ice-packs up to the sides of my mouth. I remember my mom taking driving me home from the wisdom teeth removal procedure and taking care of me that next week, making soup and buying Popsicle(s) yogurt and other soft and cold things that could easily go through my sore mouth and pass over my wisdom teeth removal surgical areas.

After I had come out of the sedation medicine from the wisdom teeth removal, my mom told me about the funny things I said and how many times I repeated things while I was still hung-over from the sedation medicine, coming home from the wisdom teeth removal procedure.

I think my brother had his wisdom teeth removal surgery on the same day that I did, but I think he healed more quickly and was ready for solid foods more quickly that I was after the wisdom teeth removal. He was two and a half years younger than I so maybe his impacted wisdom teeth weren't as big as my impacted wisdom teeth and had smaller surgical areas and less tooth bone. Or, maybe he just handled the pain and swelling of the wisdom teeth removal better than I because he was a boy and I was a girl.

Whatever the case, I have fond memories of us looking at pictures and comparing our chipmunk cheeks of our wisdom teeth removal days.

The reason I had to have wisdom teeth removal while my wisdom teeth were still impacted wisdom teeth was because my dentist didn't want me to have any dental health problems that third molars cause while I was living away in a different country for several years. The oral surgeon(s) in the country where I would be living didn't have the dental skills for wisdom teeth removal as the US oral surgeon(s) had, nor did I have the dental insurance available in another country to cover wisdom teeth removal as I did in the US.

by: Zandra Cosman
Coral Springs Cosmetic Dentist Offers New Patient Specials For Those Without Dental Insurance Family Dentist In Lafayette Joins Facebook And Twitter For Increased Interaction With Patients Your Trusted Family Dentist In West Haven And Milford Ct Offers Good Advice Dental Implants Can Enhance The Way Your Teeth Work Wisdom Teeth Extraction What Are Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Replacing Multiple Teeth: An Options Teeth Whitening Tips Having That Teeth Whitening Smile Dentist Madison Tn Teeth Bleaching: Ways To Brighten Your Teeth Dental Implant In Las Vegas - An Ideal Solution For Edentulism Treat Your Misaligned Teeth With Damon Braces Ft Collins How To Find The Best Dentist For You And Your Family
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.29.209) / Processed in 0.015846 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3010, 964,
Wisdom Teeth Extraction Memories