Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Why Should I Avoid Liposuction If I Am Pregnant?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Should I Avoid Liposuction If I Am Pregnant?

Common sense states that pregnant women should avoid surgery as much as possible for a variety of reasons that are medically sound

. Liposuction is something all pregnant women should avoid and this article outlines a few reasons why that is.

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing. Young mothers look forward to welcoming a new life into their families, shopping for baby clothes and sharing in the wonders of life. Mothers also can look forward to varying amounts of weight gain. As the industry booms, many mothers eradicate their "baby weight" with liposuction. However, no one considers or is ever recommended to undergo surgery while pregnant. Why is this?

First off, a mother's body changes a lot in a somewhat small amount of time to accommodate the new baby inside. As your baby starts to take nutrients from you, your body will often think it is starving and will adjust accordingly. Liposuction used to take off weight gained during pregnancy can then endanger the baby as your body decides to save you from starving.

A large risk, of course, is the risk taken with any major surgery while pregnant. Use of anesthetics is not recommended for pregnant women, neither is any major loss of blood. Your body could go into shock or otherwise damage your baby by losing lots of blood or not recovering well from the anesthesia.Why Should I Avoid Liposuction If I Am Pregnant?

The healing process is a large part of any suction lipoplasty procedure. If the healing does not go well, there are numerous risks of infection and other complications that damage the body and, if you are pregnant, the baby. The negative effects from infection or complications of any kind are multiplied several times during pregnancy. Stitches are also unsafe as your body, particularly the abdomen, grows to accommodating a growing child.

In the end, it is best to stay away from any unnecessary surgery while pregnant. It is not worth the risk to you and your baby to leave anything to chance. While you are pregnant, take care of yourself. If liposuction is necessary, wait until the baby is born and you have had time to lose some of that extra weight before jumping into any decision about surgery.

Even if you do not think you are pregnant, always confer with your doctor before undergoing any sort of lipectomy. This is crucial whether you are pregnant or not as it gives the doctor a chance to assess the risks of surgery with you and help you make an informed decision. It also helps to have your doctor conduct a pregnancy test just to make sure you are not pregnant. Ultimately, it will be best to make one hundred percent sure that you are not pregnant before considering any sort of procedure.

by: Christian Heftel
Need Help Getting Pregnant? Use These Simple Ways To Get Pregnant Fast Increase Chances Of Getting Pregnant- Use These Tips If You Want To Get Pregnant Fast Having Trouble Getting Pregnant? Use These Simple Tips To Get Pregnant Fast How To Get Pregnant Bodily Signs Top Tips For Helping You Get Pregnant Foods To Eat When Pregnant: What Are The Essential Pregnancy Foods? Understanding the Different Ways of Getting Pregnant How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids While Pregnant How to Get Pregnant - A Safe Easy Way to Boost Your Fertility and Get Pregnant in 2 Months Naturally How To Get Pregnant After Vasectomy: Revealed How to Get Pregnant Fast - The Easiest Way to Reverse Infertility When Can a Woman Get Pregnant? Here Is The Simple Step To Reverse Infertility Naturally When is the Easiest Time to Get Pregnant? The Best time To get Preganant Naturally
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.70.9) / Processed in 0.012364 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2731, 955,