Insurances.net
insurances.net » Family Insurance » What Leads to the Wisdom of the Elderly?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Leads to the Wisdom of the Elderly?

Wisdom comes from a variety of sources. It can come from experience, but it doesn't have to. Someone has said that an expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. However, as we all know, the smart thing is to learn from OTHERS' mistakes so we don't have to make those mistakes personally.

Or, if you're like me, you get to make mistakes is LOTS of fields, so you neither get to claim the title expert, nor learn things the easy way.Ah, the joy (and stubbornness) of youth! Whether or not you've made a lot of mistakes in your youth, with time, you get the luxury of reflecting on not only your own mistakes, but those you've seen made by those around you.

And instead of sitting in judgment, one can simply ask oneself if the outcome of the actions someone took led them to their intended conclusion. Sometimes the actions do and sometimes they do not. I have noted I learn a lot from people who show me how I DON'T want to be!

Wisdom is a thing of true value - we cannot put a price on it, and yet it is highly coveted.

As we age, I believe that we become more reflective of who we are, and, interestingly, even as we become more aware of our own shortcomings, we also become more gentle with ourselves, more forgiving and more accepting. And hopefully, as we learn to accept ourselves, we likewise learn to accept others.

So, be proud of your age, your wisdom, the lessons you've learned (either personally or through watching others), and share the gifts you've been given with others! But only if your wisdom is requested and received willingly. I don't know about you, but I have found that I cannot "force" someone to learn from my mistakes, even if I'm trying to prevent them pain and heartache.

Who around you has imparted to you her wisdom, and which lessons have you had to learn yourself? Have you become more self-aware, more gentle and tender with yourself as you age, or are you more impatient and frustrated with your place in the world? How are you proud of how far you've come (regardless of age)?

I'll admit I like to be guessed at a younger age than I am (vanity, I guess!), but I sure wouldn't give up the lessons I've learned. For those, I am SO grateful.

By: Aurelia Flores
# 2 I recently tried cbd + thc gummies for the pre-eminent leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and sleep issues without any remarkable side effects. The lubricator was effortless to speak, with definite dosage instructions. It had a mild, shameless grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked improvement in my overall well-being, ardour more blas‚ and rested. I appreciate the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and procedure to at using it.   2024-2-20 07:31  reply
Know How To Compae Of Health Insurance Policies And Select The Cheapest One Review of Child Custody for Fathers to Help Dads A Kids Karaoke Machine Can Make A Father Cry Global Interscope – swimming pool manufacturers hyderabad Discover Some Of The Best Kids Attractions Near Liverpool Street Hotels In London How To Choose An Alcohol Treatment Center For A Person Struggling With Alcoholism Considering Elder Care Options? The Need for Companionship is an Important Factor Sydney Beaches For Families With Kids Think About Senior Assisted Living For Complete Elder Care Mothercare - Artificial Feeding And When It's Needed? How Critical Illness Insurance Can Be Good For Both You And Your Family. Over 70% Of Autistic Children Are Showing Signs Of Recovery Using Gcmaf Children Born With Pulmonary Stenosis May Be Linked To Paxil Use By The Mother
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.239.57.87) Shandong / Yantai Processed in 0.012273 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2458, 976,
Yantai