Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Visiting France - Getting Personal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Visiting France - Getting Personal

I never imagined that I would get personal with France. I do not have enough words to express exhilarating feelings that my family and I did experience on our Tour de France. It was an awesome trip that gave us memories we will cherish forever.

My dream destination had to be more than mountains, beaches, boring history. I wanted modernism, antiquity, a fascinating centuries-old history popping up ~so to speak~ at every turn that I make. I wanted to experience beauty and a plethora of attractions to enjoy and places to sojourn that would make me feel engulfed in finesse. I wanted to interact with friendly and affectionate people that would be willing to make me feel welcome in their home land.

Many times, I thought that I was expecting too much.Visiting France - Getting Personal

I surfed the Internet quite extensively looking for a tourist destination that would make my dream come true. The dream I wished to share with my wife and our son. Major web sites show France as a premium destination. After reviewing them with my wife, we almost instantly decided, ...and France it was !

To squeeze the most out our time in France and its places to visit, we carefully planned where to go. It was not hard. No one can go wrong with France and its places to visit.

We dedicated time in Paris for shopping, to live or re-live France's rich history ~which we researched quite a bit before we left home~ exquisite shows, and MANY must-visit places such as Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Les Catacombes, Muse d'Orsay, Muse Rodin, Centre Georges Pompidou, and Muse du Louvre where we enjoyed up-close Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Our son was absorbing valid knowledge !

We then went south to the Cte d'Azur, or Blue Coast, and landed in Grasse because it is strategically well located. Breath-taking fields of lavender did fill our eyes and senses. It was one magnificent experience to smell lavender everywhere we went in and around Grasse. Those lavender fields and their gorgeous color go as far as one's eyes can see.

Voil... We were in world-famous Perfume Country !

The city of Grasse is13 miles to Cannes, 28 miles to Nice, and 61 miles to Saint-Tropez. Decisively, Grasse was a good choice. We were able to rent a large room in a family's home. It saved us money when compared with hotel prices, and also because thefamily allowed us to use their kitchen.

Although they did not speak English ~and our French was not fluent~ the language barrier did not kill what I wanted whichwas to interact with French people in their home-land. This family showed us their heart-felt hospitality and affections. Every evening, they helped my wife to prepare delicious meals for us to eat on the next day's places to visit.

I may write much more about France' signature. Suffice it to say that this was an unforgettablevacation.Those capable to appreciate never regret visiting France; and a bunch of fine people who have great food, modernism, beauty, antiquity, and a fascinating centuries-old history.

All of it popping up at every turn that one makes.
Most of the Beneficial Responsibility of Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles Shaw capital management financial: Shaw Capital Management : Industry Groups Seek Crackdown On Insurance Scams Why you should personalise your conference call When to get a Personal Injury Lawyer The Way To Produce A Personal Injury Claim The Correct Way The way to make your personal finest bumper sticker Insider Secrets I Learnt From A Guru Concerning Personal Injury Attorney The Duties of a Miami Personal Injuries Lawyer Can I Sue a Cheating spouse? - Personal Injury Group Tip Miami Personal Injury Attorney Miami Personal Injury Lawyer Miami Personal Injury Attorney's Personal Injury Lawyer Sacramento
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.20.56) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013756 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3209, 967,
Visiting France - Getting Personal Alagoa Nova