Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Use Of A Placement Consultant In Finding The Right Job
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Use Of A Placement Consultant In Finding The Right Job

Use Of A Placement Consultant In Finding The Right Job

If you are looking out for jobs and can't find something to impress your soul

, then you must visit a placement agency now to find the right job, which are out there in good numbers to help you. Being a metropolitan student myself, I was worried about how to find the right job after my studies, but my biggest problem in life was sorted the day I visited a placement providing firm.

Being a MBA student, I always was troubled for my career as most people are. Indian institutes these days, though promise you with good false hopes to settle you down with good jobs, yet fail to keep their promises in the long run. Also, mostly these institutes only end up giving jobs to 20% of the students, the rest being left with not bright jobs.

In such situations, a placement consultant is of great use. All you need to do is to prepare your CV with your profile set right and career focus made clear, and then the rest is taken care by them. In my situation, I just searched for online placement consultants, and ended up sending them my created resume.

I am from Delhi, so searched for placement consultant Delhi, and Google provided me with the few best options. So it depends on you from which city you belong. Few of them responded back that they will get back to me soon as they will have options according to my worth.

Soon in a week or so, I started getting interview calls or mails regarding jobs in my field. Following that, soon I liked a proposal and thought to turn up for the interview. My consultant also trained me a bit and taught me how to deal with interviews, which was of a great help to me being a new professional. They also decided for my remuneration package and guided me with the selection process for the perfect job.

What next? I was hired by the organization, thanks to my placement consultant. For minutes, I thought, they would charge me something for their services, but to my surprise, they did not. Few of them do charge you a nominal fee for getting you fixed in a job, but that always depends. Sometimes for a good job you may be paying an amount and sometimes, it just comes to you out of no cost. But it totally depends on the kind of city you live in, the number of professionals and job requirement it has, brands, profession you are into, and certain other factors.

by: Harry Carlin
Why People Prefer Free Job Alert Almost Had A College Degree, What Job Shall I Aim For? Hoist Repair 101: How To Perform The Job With Extreme Care Finding a trustworthy property agent in Pakistan - a tough job How to Success On The Job Many Now Need a Job Respirators: Essential while doing job Three Great Ways to Keep Moving While in a Cubicle Job Are You Struggling With A Dead Job Job in the Sun Manual I Lost My Job, What Are My Next Steps? How Foolproof Is Your Employee Insurance Plan? Consulting… A Great Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.129.19) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011827 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2385, 968,
Use Of A Placement Consultant In Finding The Right Job Amsterdam