Unit Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – 2008
The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters for the last six years. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Includes detailed financial and operational data for the last six years.
- The report provides detailed country/region wise crude oil and natural gas reserves and production trend of the company for the last six years.
- It contains country/region wise in-depth information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure over the last six years.
- Includes detailed country/region wise key costs and revenue information and performance metrics of the company for the last six years.
- The report provides detailed country/region wise gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position of the company for the last six years.
Reasons to buy
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Identify the critical factors and trends impacting the exploration and production industrys performance and direction.
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Assesses major competitors by analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Scout for potential acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies financial and operational performance.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585About the Author:
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers. Our customers include more than 700 leading financial institutions, professional service firms, consulting, law and accounting firms and other corporations throughout the world.