Tips to Get Pregnant rapidly
Starting a family is one of the most important decisions anyone can make, and before you hear the gentle patter of little feet, there is an obstacle, each clear - to become pregnant. For those looking forward to the arrival of the new bundle of joy, here are some tips on how to get pregnant quickly.
1. Stop smoking. There are many side effects associated with smoking, but it is not often stressed the link between smoking and infertility. Smoking can a woman's ovaries and promote the speed at which your body enters menopause. Men who have low sperm can smoke, reduced mobility and a higher number of abnormal sperm.
2. Learn how to detect ovulation. Women ovulate once a month and are fertile days before ovulation and about 1:59 a day later. This is a relatively short period of time. Sex during this fertile period increases the probability of getting pregnant.
3. Get romantic. Trying to get pregnant naturally requires a specific activity - intercourse. The increased frequency of sexual intercourse increases the likelihood that one of these sessions are done in a fertile period.
4. Ditch the caffeine. The results of the study on the effects of caffeine on reproductive organs of women and fertility are inconclusive, but why take the risk? When trying to conceive to eliminate caffeine altogether. caffeine before conception Exit is also easier to avoid the substance, once pregnant. Caffeine has been shown to increase risk of miscarriage and stillbirth. It can also exacerbate the symptoms of frequent heartburn in pregnant women.
5. Eat a healthy diet. A healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals is a good idea at any time, even if they try to understand. Avoid eating large quantities of meat, because it can lead to increased levels of ammonia in the body that lead to the ability of the egg in the uterine lining interfere implant. high of chemicals such as preservatives and sweeteners Food should be avoided because they affect blood glucose and hormonal balance.
6. Taking supplements of fertility. Fertility supplements typically contain ingredients and nutritional herbal aimed at improving the reproductive health of women and men. Most fertility supplements can be purchased over the counter, and none of these additions has been shown to increase the risk of several embryos at conception. Even with scientific studies that show that these additions to be sure, but it gets even better with a doctor before consulting a regular supplement regime.
7. Take birth control. This may seem like common sense, but it is remarkable. Methods of contraception like the pill, IUD, condom, etc. are specially designed to prevent pregnancy. Discontinue use of birth control while trying to understand.
8. Check your weight. Obesity is not only lower the level of fertility in women it can lead to complications after a pregnancy has reached a greater change of miscarriage, hypertension, gestational diabetes, birth defects, birth weight such high risk and an increase in Caesarean sections. Maintain a healthy weight now all these problems are avoided.
9. Manage your stress. Although it is not enough scientific data to a specific link between anxiety and infertility, many thought to infertile couples after incorporation of techniques designed to reduce stress. Reducing stress is never a bad idea, whatever.
10. Lose the pants. A high body temperature may decrease sperm motility and consequently the fertility of a man. Boxers are generally more relaxed and more comfortable than briefs, provides a cooler environment, develop into sperm. Avoid hot baths and saunas for the same reason.
11. Consult your doctor. Some fertility problems is trying to become pregnant for a long year without success. Consult a doctor to ensure there are no physical problems that could prevent conception.
12. Be patient. These are probably the hardest words for anyone trying to become parents to hear, but it must be said. Worrying is not eating concept will not get there even faster, and may in fact have the opposite effect.
A child is a life change, a wonderful event, and everything begins at conception. Staying healthy in both mind and body, and work with professionals in health trustworthy toward achieving a positive outcome.