Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S

Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S

You can success become wealthy, meet new people

, and carry on our daily duties and everyday. From the their world countries and and even first world countries are all reaping the rewards.

The internet, mobile banking and marketing are changing, the way people do business around the world. First time gaving to sell your products and services without leaving or traveling miles. For those who are still living in the old methods of making money and marketing will get left behind if they don't change the way they do things.

Living in cold weather condition and have leave your home to go work cleaning snow get in a cold is no joke. Doing some research I realize that third world countries are taking serious advantage of cell phone and mobile marketing to the next level while the first world countries are actually falling behind.

From Kenya To India Mobile Banking And Marketing Are Revolutionizing Ordinary People Lives.Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S

First let's talk about the success story of M-Pesa mobile payment system in Kenya that transforming Kenya economy according to World Bank. Below are some statistics and figures about how the mobile industry is changing Africa for the better.

M-PESA is a small-value electronic payment and store of value system that is accessible from ordinary mobile phones. It has seen exceptional growth since its introduction by mobile phone operator Safaricom in Kenya in March 2007: it has already been adopted by 11.9 million customers (corresponding to 54% of Kenya's adult population) and processes more transactions domestically than other money transfer does globally.

Here are some key numbers (as of August 2010):

1. 11.9 million registered customers, of which the majority are active. This corresponds to 73% of Safaricom's customer base, 54% Kenyan adults, and 31% of the entire population

2. 19,500 retail stores at which M-PESA users can cash-in and cash-out, of which nearly half are located outside urban centers.

3. US $415 million per month in person-to-person (P2P) transfers. On an annualized basis, this is equal to roughly 17% of Kenyan gross domestic product (GDP).

4. There are 27 companies using M-PESA for bulk distribution of payments. Safaricom itself used it to distribute dividends on Safaricom stock to 180,000 individual shareholders who opted to receive their dividends into their M-PESA accounts, out of a total of 700,000 shareholders.

Amazing success story, this one. The report rightly points out the success factors:

"The growth of M-PESA is a testament to Safaricom's vision and execution capacity. However, Safaricom also benefited from launching the service in a country which contained several enabling conditions for a successful mobile money deployment, including: s

trong latent demand for domestic remittances, poor quality of available financial services, a banking regulator which permitted Safaricom to experiment with different business models and distribution channels, and a mobile communications market characterized by Safaricom's dominant market position and low commissions on airtime sales." This really good news for Kenya and Africa. Something different from the bad news we heard about news hear about these countries.

Even Remote Villagers Are Making Money With This New Technology.

From farmers to fishermen the list goes on. Taking advantage of moblie marketing and banking, to sell to their clients, villagers from all over Kenya and other African Countries are becoming economically self reliant and doing business efficiently on a daily basic. You can transfer money to a recipient cell phone without leaving your home to go to a transfer center and all you need a code giving to you that you can send to the other person and they will go and get the money with no obstacles. I just this think this revolutionary, something I haven't seen in the U.S. pretty soon I heard ATM cards will be obsolete in Kenya because they have another technology developed called cashless Africa. I will do some more search about this new technology because I don't know how that going to work.

You Can Also Dive Into The 5.2 Billion Cell Phones In The World To Create Wealth.Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S

For those of you who have businesses to run and looking for ways to create flood mobile traffic there's a good news for you too. There are so many opportunities in the U.S that you can tap into without leaving and become financially free. I think every second someone in North America starts a home business opportunities. Let me real true with here. The new economy will not be building big factories, hiring thousands of people to do labor work.

The new economy is in home businesses and the internet. It's cheaper, free and convenient for people who can' compete with the big guys. Another tools I came across is called the mobile money machine few days. After doing some research I realized this is good software to for ordinary people to make some real money on the internet and jump at it ready way. I think mobile marketing and banking is here to stay as it spread like viral worldwide. Take advantage before you get left in the dust. I hope you enjoy this article and take action on your future now. There's no tomorrow. To learn more about mobile money machine visit: http://www.getmobilemoneymachine.net

Follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/princesamuels

by: Prince Samuels
# 2 I recently tried organic cbd gummies for sleep after the pre-eminent leisure and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any unconcealed side effects. The lubricator was serene to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal convalescence in my blanket well-being, hunch more languorous and rested. I comprehend the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and plan to go on using it.   2024-2-20 08:13  reply
Web Design And Development Companies|web Designing Companies|mobile Website Design Chennai Online Mobile Phone Shops: Building Life Easier And Faster! Ensquared Iphone And Ipad Insurance Ramps Kick-start Your Mobile Marketing Campaign Through Sms Api And Sms Providers Best mobile phone deals- Appealing buying plans on your desired device Mobile Phone Websites And Its Use Web Design And Development Companies| Web Designing Companies| Mobile Website Design Chennai Insurance For Ipad 3 By Ensquared Looking For Used Mobile Phones In Pune Bangalore And Hyderabad Cities What Is Hosting A Mobile Site And How Will It Work For You? The Basics of Phone Etiquette – Dating Rules for Women Light Tab 2 Zte V9a--the Perfect Combination Of Mobile Phones And Tablet Pc Buy Latest Phones From Online Mobile Phone Shop
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.234.191) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.014557 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 5793, 972,
Campo Grande