Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The Secret Of The Mayan 21st Of December 2012 - A Christian Prophet's Insight
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Secret Of The Mayan 21st Of December 2012 - A Christian Prophet's Insight

I have read about thirty articles on the Mayan prophecy tonight and have pondered and wondered if I had anything to offer

. I though I would share what I feel the Holy Spirit put on my heart.

In dark times God always has an impact on the world. In times of great suffering Christian always grows. We have shifting economies, the USA has got a piling debt, the Chinese are buying gold and selling their US treasury bonds and it seems the world is getting ready for a great shaking. Do I think the world will be over in 2012? I doubt it.

I know a friend of mine has seen the Antichrist in a dream twice an he says he looks a bit like James Morrison of the Doors and he looks like he is in his early twenties. I think that he would have to be about 40 when he takes power. Now few people will believe that so I want to add a little.

The world needs to get a little more immoral. Scripture records that God repented that He made the world when it was in the days of Noah. The world was so wicked then, that he killed everyone save eight people. The world is pretty bad so far, but I feel it would need to be a lot worse for God to kill us all like in Noah's day. Scripture says that when Jesus returns that the wickedness on earth will be as bad as Noah's. Tell me does the world that we live in deserve to be wiped out yet or does it have to get worse.The Secret Of The Mayan 21st Of December 2012 - A Christian Prophet's Insight

I think that the Mayans could not see further then December 2012 because all that will exist from that point on is darkness. I feel that in the next two years God is going to rain down massive judgments that the whole world will think the end is on its way. A friend of mine got a visit from Gabriel the angel yesterday and this is what Gabriel said:

I was given a scroll by Gabriel and ate it, here is what Gabriel says to the world: we have unleashed the terrors stored up in Heaven for this time, the world will reel and shudder and wobble and groan, many thousands will fall, the trumpets have sounded the time is hear, the four horse men have ridden out, plague famine and death is upon you, you who seek the LORD do not worry do not fear, for The LORD YOUR GOD is with you, but to those who hate The LORD YOU GOD woe be unto you. choose life now while you still can, the hand will be withdrawn very soon, time is short, the woes and wrath of the LORD YOUR GOD is upon you. those that hate the Lord are those that will not obey Jesus commands, those that love Him obey Him, those that hate him serve the world, (John 14:23-24, James 4:4) those that love him give up all for Jesus( John 15:13), do you forake all, if not fear the LORD now and give unto the harvest, if you want to store riches on this earth now, (James 5:1-6) your riches will be taken from you and given to another more worthy(Isaiah 50)The Secret Of The Mayan 21st Of December 2012 - A Christian Prophet's Insight

The LORD has spoken, He who has ears to here repent and bring forth fruit worthy of righteousness. He who denies the LORD in this hour and does not heed this warning will be destroyed himself, his family and his house. ( Matthew 7:21-27)

If what this mighty angel says is true we can expect things to get very bad on earth really soon. In fact December 21st 2009 could see something happen, 2 years before the due date.

Many of you will hail my friend and I a false prophet, for they will say what sort of person gets a personal visit from Gabriel. We shall see who is vindicated in the days and months to come. I am feeling pretty sick in the guts.

by: Matthew Robert Payne
She And Him Tickets - Take 2 For She & Him How to reset 'sa' password if SQL Password is lost/forgotten/unknown? I don't want the Beatles...just give me salmon Don't Get Stressed With Booklet Printing: Use These Easy Tools How To Save A Marriage - It's Not Too Late How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat - A Beginner's Guide Les Détecteurs D'alarmes Letting Go of the Smaller Stuff & Looking at the Bigger Picture Valentine's Day: From Saints to Ecards Let's Look At Some Detox Friendly Essential Oils Should Gordon Brown have used the 'C' Word? Car Rental With Special Needs Prevent And Treat Heartburn & Acid Reflux Before It Gets Out Of Control
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.230.76.153) / Processed in 0.013671 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3534, 952,