Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » The "pH Factor" The Real Silent Killer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The "pH Factor" The Real Silent Killer

The

Author: The Water Store

The "pH Factor" The Real Silent Killer

What's The "pH Factor"? The body is largely made up of water, a medium which is biologically useful in allowing nutrients and various chemicals to be transported from place to place. This water-based medium can have either acid or base (alkaline) properties. These acid-base properties are measured by what we call pH, and how pH affects the body is called the "pH Factor".

Is A Balance pH Important? Exceptionally important! Since most of the body is water-based (making up 50-60% of our total body weight), the pH level (or acidbase level) has profound effects on body chemistry, health and disease. Extended pH imbalances of any kind are not well tolerated by the body. Indeed, the entire metabolic process depends on a balanced pH. The management of the "pH factor" is so important that the body has developed strict accounting procedures to monitor acid-base balances in every cell and biosystem. Fundamentally, all regulatory mechanisms (including breathing, circulation, digestion, hormonal production, etc.) serve the purpose of balancing pH, removing the normally metabolized developed acids and toxins from body tissues/systems without damage to living cells. The

What's An "Acid pH"? An acid pH, or "acidosis", is the term used to describe the imbalanced acidic condition of all our body fluids. Virtually all cellular functions of the body are sensitive to the pH of their fluids. If the pH deviates too far to the acid side, cells become poisoned in their own toxic acidic wastes and die.

Is An "Acid pH" Really That Dangerous? Yes, it is! Nothing does well in an acid pH medium. For instance, "acid rain" destroys the natural environment, killing plants and trees, poisoning the life in all lakes and rivers. An acid pH is even more dangerous for your body, continuously corroding all body tissue, slowly eating into the 60,000 miles of our veins and arteries like acid eating into marble. If left unchecked, it will interrupt all cellular activities and functions, from the beating of your heart to the neural firing of your brain... AN acid pH interferes with all life itself!

Can An "Acid pH" Cause Serious Health Problems? Yes, many! An acid pH is the real "Silent Killer!" Although it may generally go unnoticed and undetected for years, an acid pH leads to the progression of most, if not all, degenerative diseases including Cardiovascular Disease (the #1 killer in the U.S.), Cancer (the #2 killer in the U.S.), and Diabetes, as well as the never ending frustration of excessive systemic weight gain. The U.S. National Center for Health Statistics estimates that if Cardiovascular Disease alone could be eliminated, it would add an additional 9.78 years to our life span! That's almost 10 years of additional life per person! The

What Causes An "Acid pH"? Diet appears to be the major influence in maintaining appropriate pH levels throughout the body. Research demonstrates that when food is metabolized and broken down, it leaves certain chemical and metallic residues, a non-combustible "ash" which, combined with our body fluids, yields either acid or base potentials of pH. Certain foods are "acid-forming" in nature, whereas others are known.

Enagic (Enagic.com) has 34 years world wide experience researching, designing, manufacturing and distributing nearly 500,000 continuous ionized electrolysis water generators worldwide.

To Learn More Visit http://www.rogerstetner.com

About the Author:
# 2 I recently tried thc cbd gummies as a replacement for the pre-eminent prematurely and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and sleep issues without any noticeable side effects. The grease was easy to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my total well-being, hunch more blas‚ and rested. I appreciate the ingenuous approximate to wellness CBD offers and representation to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 02:28  reply
6 Simple Tips On How To Alleviate The Aches Of Arthritis Of The Knee Making Your Health Insurance Leads Work For You Health Insurance - Insurances.net If Your Doctor Wants To Do A Colposcopy Help!! I have erectile dysfunction and I'm only 32 How you can afford Health Insurance Use The Pain Away From Knowing Health Care Insurance With These Tips 2011 U.s. Health & Medical Insurance Carriers Industry Report 5 Important Steps to Get Health Insurance Virginia Medicine And Health Insurance Subrogation - Learn How To Maximize A Healthcare Recoveries 5 Quickest Ways To Lower Your Health Insurance Premium Accupunture Doctors In Chennai | Best, Top, Experienced, Reputed Accupunture Doctors In Chennai | 4 Advantages Of Having Affordable Health Insurance For Self Employed
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.203.235.24) / Processed in 0.013025 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3696, 960,